Pattaya V Bangkok Plods

sharecropper

Someone who was there told me there had been a Bangkok police shakedown/raid in Soi Diamond last week, followed by a phone call to Soi 9 from some well connected businesses, who were being heavily leaned on. Pattaya police arrived and had a heated exchange with their Bangkok brethren, before it all calmed down, but it was very tense.

Does anyone have any further information on this event? I note none of the pathetic Pattaya media have mentioned it, and no doubt this topic will be closed down shortly.

many thanks,

Sharecropper

i wasn't there to see this but, i was able to catch quite the massacre last night. the band playing across the way while i was doing laundry last night (i know, i shouldn't be doing laundry at night!) butchered the shit out 'Som Sarn'. i was appalled at the collateral damage caused by the volume of bloodshed coming from the ears of anyone with range.

Oops! Looks like another notable non-event caught the eye of 'someone who was there'.

Dontcha just love these anecdotal tales?

I was on my way to Soi Diamond that night when I noticed all the lights were out. As a frequent punter in Soi Diamond I'd be really interested to know more.