Farang Informers

kreon

a farang went in an a gogo bar in pattaya and secretly took some photo's of the showing; the girls dancing nud_e :o

next he went back to the police station to dob them in, then police arrived and arrests were made :D

what would you do with a prick like that, or was he maybe a volunteer tourist police :D

do we now have to watch our arse, wherever we go :D

Edited by kreon

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i faranfg went in a a gogo bar in pattaya and took some photo's of the showing, dancing nud_e :o

next he went back to police station to dob them in, police arrived and arrests were made :D

what would you do with a prick like that, or was he maybe a volunteer tourist police :D

Find him,strip him naked,tie him to a pole,then call the Police :D

As I said in a previous thread, some Farangs are not to be trusted. If they think they can score brownie points by grassing up their mates, they will and they do.

Forget all that ' We stick together ' garbage, it's dog eat dog in Thailand.

Chinese stick together, Indians stick together, Jews stick together and most do well in whatever country they are in, farangs in Thailand do not stick together at all.

Don't trust them, I did and lost 60,000 Baht. :o

I didn't know Doctor John lived in Pattaya?  :o

cv

Here you go again.You know perfectly well nud_e dancing is against Thai law and as a moderator you should not be endorsing it, even obliquely through a silly little quip.You are a moderator and need to be more careful.

For the rest of us unburdened by the responsibility of moderation and who couldn't care whether the girls are nud_e or not ,we can say what we like.

I honestly don't know how you and Doctor John can type and hold hands at the same time.

I have yet to be in a gogo bar in Thailand, so no I had no idea it was illegal. You on the other hand seem to be well informed on the ins and outs of these place. Do share your wisdom good sir. :o

cv

I honestly don't know how you and Doctor John can type and hold hands at the same time.

I have yet to be in a gogo bar in Thailand, so no I had no idea it was illegal. You on the other hand seem to be well informed on the ins and outs of these place. Do share your wisdom good sir.  :o

cv

Don't go to the toilet cv,Boris will probably follow you there as well :D

I have yet to be in a gogo bar in Thailand, so no I had no idea it was illegal. You on the other hand seem to be well informed on the ins and outs of these place. Do share your wisdom good sir.  :o

cv

Ah well not such a witty response from you this time.I had high hopes given your excellent retort on the shirt smuggling thread.

I have been in many many go go bars over many many years.Where did you get the idea I might not have been.

a farang went in an a gogo bar in pattaya and secretly took some photo's of the showing; the girls dancing nud_e :o

next he went back to the police station to dob them in, then police arrived and arrests were made :D

Although I am against the snitching,what you forgot to point out was,it was 2.30am,one of the girls was 15,another 17,and they were in the middle of a show.

The laws have been relaxed in Pattaya,which is great for a lot of us who like a late drink,but it looks like this bar was taking the P***,and was oviously targeted for this reason

It was the Hot and Cold go-go,by the way.

I have yet to be in a gogo bar in Thailand

cv

Well cdnvic, you're not missing much. Unless you flourish in the company of a clientele who act like the last set of tits they saw was 61 years previously when their Mother stopped breast feeding them. :o

Can we take from this that you have actually been in go-go bars before to at least witness such behaviour.

Which is a bit rich considering your anti sex tourist rantings in other threads on this board.

Hypocrite.

a farang went in an a gogo bar in pattaya and secretly took some photo's of the showing; the girls dancing nud_e :D

Although I am against the snitching,what you forgot to point out was,it was 2.30am,one of the girls was 15,another 17,and they were in the middle of a show.

The laws have been relaxed in Pattaya,which is great for a lot of us who like a late drink,but it looks like this bar was taking the P***,and was oviously targeted for this reason

thanks for the info, as i do not approve of underage gals i can see your point :D

however if farangs are prepared to do this, what else they might dob you in for :D

so now they will dob you for no workpermits, overstays, vagrancies, underage sex etc. :o

i agree with dr john, with farangs you are on your own, real sad that you really can't trust even your own mates anymore :D

Which is a bit rich considering your anti sex tourist rantings in other threads on this board.

I never once looked at the poor girls, .

:

Fraid you're in the wrong topic good Dr. You should be in 'I am a raging poofter' thread :o

Are you crusing lampard??? Not a very subtle cottage!

cv

Ah well not such a witty response from you this time.I had high hopes given your excellent retort on the shirt smuggling thread.

I have been in many many go go bars over many many years.Where did you get the idea I might not have been.

Lotsa go go punters infest TV I reckon :D

You big snitch!!! :D you sing like a canary!

You big snitch!!! :D you sing like a canary!

Somebody knows me

I was there for pure research purposes and I never once looked at the poor girls, I was observing the sad audience.

Was you there? :o

I live in Pattaya and go to Go Go bars quite often so I may have been. I don't have a problem with them nor do I consider most of the audience particularly sad.

You have a different viewpoint which your entitled to.

Why do you need to research the subject? - are you considering or organising a campaign to have them abolished?

I never once looked at the poor girls, .

:

Fraid you're in the wrong topic good Dr. You should be in 'I am a raging poofter' thread :o

Ah I understand now.You had me puzzled a little while ago -because there was no obvious gay context- in your post (the details don't matter) that Boris would follow someone into the toilet.Now here you go again about "raging poofters" where there seems no obvious relevance.I am not an expert but it seems your preoccupation with homosexuality -and feigned distancing of yourself from it- points to clear evidence of a homosexual nature.Absolutely nothing wrong with this and I hope you can come to terms with your sexuality.However if you wish to remain in the closet its probably best not to fling around gay epithets for no apparent reason.Bit of a give away I'm afraid.

I was there for pure research purposes and I never once looked at the poor girls, I was observing the sad audience.

I live in Pattaya and go to Go Go bars quite often so I may have been. I don't have a problem with them nor do I consider most of the audience particularly sad.

Why do you need to research the subject? - are you considering or organising a campaign to have them abolished?

Even I have darkened a go go bar door or 10. Strictly in academic pursuits of course :D:D

come on now...admit it...you are a little bit sad !!! I mean when I don't know where you come from but I am sure you are not making a b-line for the nearest strip club when in your own country. Selective moral standards perhaps? Once you have seen one you have seen them all I fail to see what you get out of it apart from being overcharged for your beer.

[ that Boris would follow someone into the toilet

I think the majority of readers realised that this was nothing to do with homo's,rather the fact that you followed him from topic to topic. Most of the guys are intelligent enough so I don't have to explain. But you ................well that's another story. But as you brought up the homosexuality,albeit in your ingorance,I think you should take your own advice and 'come out'

But of course anyone that comes out with the statement,' I went to a gogo bar and NEVER once looked at the girls has got to be that way inclined. Even though I'm very happily married and would do nothing to hurt my wonderful wife,I certainly would get an eyeful.

.Now here you go again about "raging poofters" where there seems no obvious relevance.

What do you call relevence then. I call that more than relevence,I call that proof.Anyway I shall await the result of you and the good doctors combined brain power to see if between you,you can come up with something better.