Where To Buy Vintage Furniture From 60's And 70s?

I need a few vintage pieces and can't find anyone who has a clue where to get some funky old pieces of furniture.

Any ideas? Any shops in BKK I'm not aware of that specialize in this?

I'm looking for some chairs, a sofa or two and maybe some side/end tables.

Thanks.

I need a few vintage pieces and can't find anyone who has a clue where to get some funky old pieces of furniture.

Any ideas? Any shops in BKK I'm not aware of that specialize in this?

I'm looking for some chairs, a sofa or two and maybe some side/end tables.

Thanks.

Furniture Mall - Seacon Square, theres one shop in particular into "pop".

Tokay, I have heard of a warehouse type shop along Ladprao which sells lots of retro furniture, I have never been there myself but friends have and said the place was really cool even have old jukeboxes and old light fittings etc. I'll see if I can get the address but will need a few days.

Sorry cant be of more help, but perhaps in the meantime another poster may have heard of it.

Tokay, I have heard of a warehouse type shop along Ladprao which sells lots of retro furniture, I have never been there myself but friends have and said the place was really cool even have old jukeboxes and old light fittings etc. I'll see if I can get the address but will need a few days.

Sorry cant be of more help, but perhaps in the meantime another poster may have heard of it.

Shades of Retro, 522/3 Soi Thonglor, corner of Soi 16, phone no. 02 714 9657, is selling retro vintage furnitures.

That sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. If you find the name, please post here or PM me. Thanks!

Shades of Retro, 522/3 Soi Thonglor, corner of Soi 16, phone no. 02 714 9657, is selling retro vintage furnitures.

Bingo! Thanks mate!

Tokay, Collingborne Auctioneers are holding weekly auctions of furniture etc. on Chaiyapruek 2 about 300m up from the railway tracks, worth a look perhaps? Cant remember if it is Sat or Sun?

I read the thread too late, will have to catch it next weekend. Thanks!

They also make a nice gin and tonic!

Another bar/vintage shop is Tuba, Ekamai Soi 21.

Just saw a sparse little shop at JJ mall (3rd floor?) with a few nice vintage pieces; old-old cash register and a sweet pinball machine.... they might have access to vintage furniture.

Post what you find!

David