House Cleaning Company

galowgala

Be careful with these companies if you have tile. I have ceramic tile and I used one of the name brand companies in town. They sold me on a tile polishing service using their big cleaning machine and claimed it would clean the grout as well. Well it was effective cleaning the tiles and helped on the grout. On the other hand a few days later I noticed they had severely damaged many tiles. With ceramic tiles, there is no way to repair, you must re-tile damaged tiles. Frankly I didn't even complain to them as I did not do an inspection BEFORE the cleaning. At the very least I suggest you think twice before ordering any special service from any of these operations, the cure may be worse than the disease.

Edited by Jingthing

Be careful with these companies if you have tile. I have ceramic tile and I used one of the name brand companies in town. They sold me on a tile polishing service using their big cleaning machine and claimed it would clean the grout as well. Well it was effective cleaning the tiles and helped on the grout. On the other hand a few days later I noticed they had severely damaged many tiles. With ceramic tiles, there is no way to repair, you must re-tile damaged tiles. Frankly I didn't even complain to them as I did not do an inspection BEFORE the cleaning. At the very least I suggest you think twice before ordering any special service from any of these operations, the cure may be worse than the disease.

The shenanigans never end.