Rain

gotlost

How awful out at the lake. I hope it doesn't take much to patch them up, they're all small traders aren't they?

And a correction to my only losing a facecloth from the balcony during those winds. A custom made 8 foot long and 5 inches deep mattress for the sunlounger went. I didn't think at first, only yesterday I mentioned to Mr K that we were going to have to be careful and make sure we close all the west facing windows and sliding door before we out so while I was out there I didn't think anything to it, just assumed he must have brought it in and put it in one of the spare bedrooms. I only even noticed it wasn't there because wedged the table and chairs with legs interlinked underneath it (I was stuck out there for a good 5 minutes with the (very full load of) towels, too scared to open the sliding door in case it all came in on me) and by the time I managed to find a 10 second lull in the wind to get in I knew they were wedged good and tight and going nowhere so just forgot about the whole thing

That mattress weighs a b!oody ton! I didn't have time to patrol the car parks or ground floor yesterday, but let them know and security were going to keep an eye out for it. Even the lady at reception couldn't believe it had gone over - she was kind of awe struck when it was delivered because it was so thick and heavy. And comfortable.

No rain but a monkey came in and ate a kilo of mangosteens on my table 15 minutes ago.

blink.png

Rest easy, searches for a bloated overweight monkey are underway.

I reckon if he ate that many Bill may be able to follow the trail of diarrhoea hit-the-fan.gif

No rain but a monkey came in and ate a kilo of mangosteens on my table 15 minutes ago.

blink.png

Rest easy, searches for a bloated overweight monkey are underway.

I reckon if he ate that many Bill may be able to follow the trail of diarrhoea hit-the-fan.gif

Large monkey and only ate the inner part like you would. Came back for more 2 hours later.

My weather app on my Macbook Pro indicates rainstorms everyday for the next week. Sadly, the online weather forecasts say no rain at all, ever.

If AppleMac comes thru with the rain I'll throw my PC/Androids in the khlong. :)

It's thundering and raining in San Patong - will you be posting pictures of your devices in the khlong? ;) Edited by narkeddiver
  • Like 2

My weather app on my Macbook Pro indicates rainstorms everyday for the next week. Sadly, the online weather forecasts say no rain at all, ever.

If AppleMac comes thru with the rain I'll throw my PC/Androids in the khlong. smile.png

It's thundering and raining in San Patong - will you be posting pictures of your devices in the khlong? wink.png

.... if it ever gets water in it again! :)

No rain in ban wangtan. :(

• Like 1