I Need Advice Please

blueboy65

Hi all.

This is my first post and i'm sure many of you will be sighing and laughing as you read it.

A couple of years ago I met a lovely lady in beer bar in Pattaya. We had fun for 4 days and I left. We kept in touch by email and she even phoned me 6 or 7 times. At the time I had only a little money so I sent her 7000baht.

I tell her all the time I know her that I have no work and no money but she still writes to me. Last month my friend has to go to Hong Kong for business trip but he can't go because he is ill. I end up standing in for him as long as he pays for stopover in Thailand.

I tell my lady I come to see her but only for 3 days. OK so we meet up and she is as lovely as ever. Now though she work in agogo. I know that she go with many men because I ask her and she tell me. On my birthday she secretly goes out and comes back with a specially decorated cake, candles and an expensive present for me. I am overwhelmed.

Every night we have to go to her club so she can show me off to her work 'friends'. When she tells me how much men pay her I go weak because I only have very little money so I take her somewhere quiet to give her the bad news. She get angry with me and says 'you my boyfriend, i not want anything from you. I wait 2 years for you, i only want you'. So she won't take a penny from me. I then find out that she has had my picture stuck above her bed for the last 2 years. When I leave, she tell me everything about her work, she says she never lies to me...and I believe her because she tells me everything.

When I get to airport I decide that I need to know her better so I phone her and tell her I come back if she ok with that. I cancel my flight and go back for another week. I worry because she loses money but she says that she just want s to be with me because I am good man (I hate agogo bars). We spend all week together and she won't take any money from me. I tell her that I love her and she feels same about me but tells me to go home and think very hard because she is bad lady because of her work. She tells me this many many times. She says she wants to leave Pattaya and go home (she has young daughter) but she needs money for her family. She has never once asked me for any money. I believe everything she tells me and think she is a good person and she does not lie to me. She phones me all the time in the UK because it is too expensive for me to call her. I tell her that I have no money and no work but I want to go out and find work so I can send money to her. I'm seriously thinking of trying to go out there and marry her but I read so many posts about stupid farangs falling for the same old sob stories. I try to look at it from her point of view. She knows I don't have money or much hope of becoming rich - ok I can make a decent living if I try - but she still says she loves me. I believe her and am willing to risk it (I can borrow enough money from my father to maybe buy a business to support us in Thailand). What do you think, is she too good to be true? I'm more worried about getting my heart broken than I am about losing money. I can honestly say that I have never met anyone like this girl before.

Another story for stickmans site.

Well its been 2 years,shes still working to support the daughter and family,and has been with hundreds of men.

Does this bother you?

The family will have got well used to recieving 20-30k or more a month from this poor girl.

She is obviously attractive is she works gogo.

Has she told you if she has any falangs sending her money?

Stay in touch,get a job and get there when you can.

Just to be on the safe side keep records of all your correspondence ,it will help you get a visa.

In reality you will be better off working for your dad or getting him to set you up something at home ,and getting her a visa to visit you so she can see what life is really like,and sending family 20-30 mth is peanuts in pounds.

You run a risk of losing even your borrowed money if you come to pattaya and buy a business.

Hi all.

This is my first post and i'm sure many of you will be sighing and laughing as you read it.

A couple of years ago I met a lovely lady in beer bar in Pattaya. We had fun for 4 days and I left. We kept in touch by email and she even phoned me 6 or 7 times. At the time I had only a little money so I sent her 7000baht.

I tell her all the time I know her that I have no work and no money but she still writes to me. Last month my friend has to go to Hong Kong for business trip but he can't go because he is ill. I end up standing in for him as long as he pays for stopover in Thailand.

I tell my lady I come to see her but only for 3 days. OK so we meet up and she is as lovely as ever. Now though she work in agogo. I know that she go with many men because I ask her and she tell me. On my birthday she secretly goes out and comes back with a specially decorated cake, candles and an expensive present for me. I am overwhelmed.

Every night we have to go to her club so she can show me off to her work 'friends'. When she tells me how much men pay her I go weak because I only have very little money so I take her somewhere quiet to give her the bad news. She get angry with me and says 'you my boyfriend, i not want anything from you. I wait 2 years for you, i only want you'. So she won't take a penny from me. I then find out that she has had my picture stuck above her bed for the last 2 years. When I leave, she tell me everything about her work, she says she never lies to me...and I believe her because she tells me everything.

When I get to airport I decide that I need to know her better so I phone her and tell her I come back if she ok with that. I cancel my flight and go back for another week. I worry because she loses money but she says that she just want s to be with me because I am good man (I hate agogo bars). We spend all week together and she won't take any money from me. I tell her that I love her and she feels same about me but tells me to go home and think very hard because she is bad lady because of her work. She tells me this many many times. She says she wants to leave Pattaya and go home (she has young daughter) but she needs money for her family. She has never once asked me for any money. I believe everything she tells me and think she is a good person and she does not lie to me. She phones me all the time in the UK because it is too expensive for me to call her. I tell her that I have no money and no work but I want to go out and find work so I can send money to her. I'm seriously thinking of trying to go out there and marry her but I read so many posts about stupid farangs falling for the same old sob stories. I try to look at it from her point of view. She knows I don't have money or much hope of becoming rich - ok I can make a decent living if I try - but she still says she loves me. I believe her and am willing to risk it (I can borrow enough money from my father to maybe buy a business to support us in Thailand). What do you think, is she too good to be true? I'm more worried about getting my heart broken than I am about losing money. I can honestly say that I have never met anyone like this girl before.

A guy with no job and no money for 2 years stands in for his mate on a business deal in Hong Kong and demands that his mate pays the stopover in Thailand and then stays an extra week.....If your mate trusts you to stand in for him....why arent you working for him ??

I suspect a T****

A guy with no job and no money for 2 years stands in for his mate on a business deal in Hong Kong and demands that his mate pays the stopover in Thailand and then stays an extra week.....If your mate trusts you to stand in for him....why arent you working for him ??

I suspect a T****

Have the courage of your conviction. It is T R O L L :o

If I had just ONE baht for everytime I have heard the "My girl is different" thing I could pay for a big night on the town. You are certainly not the first nor will you be the last.

It's not impossible that she is different but it's unlikely. From the description I have to assume that she would be a high budget item so it's not likely you could afford her.

I suspect a T****

I don't know what a T**** is. I suspect it's not complimentary tho.

My mate has electronic design business and he have prototype of his new idea going back and forth to HK for development. He has to take it by hand so it never gets damaged. He has to go into hospital unexpected so I take it for him. He pays only for flight, nothing else in Thailand. I don't work for him because I haven't got a clue about his work.

I have simple life, I don't want new car/house/clothes etc etc. I work to make enough to live. Now things change because of this lady, I feel that I have a purpose in life and something worth living for and working for.

This lady even wants to give me her phone so that I can call her from UK. She pays for taxi for me, she tells me her friends think she is stupid because she spends her money on me but she says she doesn't care because she loves me.

I read all these helpful people's replies and I think that a couple stand out. Yeah, I have to have the courage of my convictions. If I don't go for it then i'll never know.

Another story for stickmans site.

Well its been 2 years,shes still working to support the daughter and family,and has been with hundreds of men.

Does this bother you?

The family will have got well used to recieving 20-30k or more a month from this poor girl.

She is obviously attractive is she works gogo.

Has she told you if she has any falangs sending her money?

Stay in touch,get a  job and get there when you can.

Just to be on the safe side keep records of all your correspondence ,it will help you get a visa.

In reality you will be better off working for your dad or getting him to set you up something at home ,and getting her a visa to visit you so she can see what life is really like,and sending family 20-30 mth is peanuts in pounds.

You run a risk of losing even your borrowed money if you come to pattaya and buy a business.

It bothers me that she has to go with so many men to make money yes. But she is so honest about it, she doesn't try to lie and say that she only go with a few. Always she tries to put me off by telling me that I make big trouble with my family if I stay with her. When I first meet her 2 year ago she gave me her email address and password. When I see her again she says that she knows I read her email but she doesn't care because she hides nothing from me (I admit I did read it a couple of times just to see if I was being lied to). She is attractive and very fun to be with, It doesn't surprise me that she makes so much money and goes with so many men. When I was with her this one guy kept phoning her and asking that she go with him. Eventually he sends her a text saying 'you must really love this guy, i hope he makes you happy, goodbye'. I don't think any falangs send her money, she is very independent and she says that she always help herself. She is not stupid though and she says and does whatever she has to, to get money from falangs. She never ever ask me for money though. I can deal with the fact that she has had so many men in her past as long as it stops when I go to her. I want to help her, yeah I want to rescue her, but maybe I rescue myself at the same time. Is that a bad thing?

I don't want to live in Pattaya, she comes from Udon (big surprise) so I would go there and she can  be near her family.

Thanks for your advice, it is very helpful.

Hi all.

Maybe 'cause it's not a Bar Girl thread, but a Go-Go girl thread ?  :D

After all, Go-Go girls are different, going by the OP !  :o

LOL. Reminds me of my GF who used to hook. We had an argument once about something silly and when the discussion got hotter I sort of told her "what do you know, you're only a BG".

Man, all ###### broke loose cause vehemently she claimed that she never worked as a BG but only as an exclusive sophonie in private clubs.

For me that's the same but apparently it's not.

To the OP, if you make a meager living doing nothing much while in the UK, what are you doing going to Thailand for a vacation in the first place? How did you afford it? For someone that doesn't have 2 legs to stand on and you're paying for a trip to Thailand? That sounds funny to me.

I'm going to take this bait and answer you though. This girl probably doesn't believe you for one second that you don't have money as you say. Thai girls that make a living entertaining farang, beer bar girl, go-go girl, or whatever she might be, always think that farang are rich. No matter what YOU say. So she is probably just playing the game hoping to get something out of this later on. She could be stringing along 20 guys telling them the same things she tells you. All of her talk about how her friends tell her she is stupid for being with you and not getting anything out of it. How do you know this is true? Because she told you? Do you speak Thai? Can you understand anything she says when she is conversing with her friends?

On the other hand, maybe all of us are wrong and you did find a good girl that is true to you and loves you. If so, then congratulations! It sounds as if you have already made up your mind about trying this out so for your sake, you better be right. It's your ass man!

To the OP, if you make a meager living doing nothing much while in the UK, what are you doing going to Thailand for a vacation in the first place?  How did you afford it?  For someone that doesn't have 2 legs to stand on and you're paying for a trip to Thailand?  That sounds funny to me.

I'm going to take this bait and answer you though.  This girl probably doesn't believe you for one second that you don't have money as you say.  Thai girls that make a living entertaining farang, beer bar girl, go-go girl, or whatever she might be, always think  that farang are rich.  No matter what YOU say.  So she is probably just playing the game hoping to get something out of this later on.  She could be stringing along 20 guys telling them the same things she tells you. All of her talk about how her friends tell her she is stupid for being with you and not getting anything out of it.  How do you know this is true?  Because she told you?  Do you speak Thai?  Can you understand anything she says when she is conversing with her friends?

On the other hand, maybe all of us are wrong and you did find a good girl that is true to you and loves you.  If so, then congratulations!  It sounds as if you have already made up your mind about trying this out so for your sake, you better be right.  It's your ass man!

I agree it is impossible for her to believe that you dont have any money, she will tell you that she believes but in reality she will presume you are just lying. The nature of her job will mean she has to lie most of the time to most of the people she meet. And as Thai culture leans towards hiding what you really feel and not saying what you truely mean she will expect you to be doing the same. No Thai man will have respect for a lady in this line of work, not to make her his wife, if you do so then she will at first feel gratitude but later think you low for giving her the chance she really wants. If you do come out here and try it with her, i think she will play the game for a while but once the loan is gone you will be too! These girls are great as friends but they play the game so well, and they know when they meet a man who wants it to be true, and i think that is you. You want it to be true, but you really dont have any idea how well these girls can play a guy.

On the other hand this one really could be different but from pattaya i doubt it!

Another bg thread wiggles through....what's the problem mods?

Maybe 'cause it's not a Bar Girl thread, but a Go-Go girl thread ? :D

After all, Go-Go girls are different, going by the OP ! :o

Maybe Admin could setup a 'Dear Abby' or 'Dorothy Dicks'(sic) sexion....! :D

The OPs will still get our usual cynical, but honest replies. :D

Edited by udon

I suspect a T****

My mate has electronic design business and he have prototype of his new idea going back and forth to HK for development. He has to take it by hand so it never gets damaged. He has to go into hospital unexpected so I take it for him. He pays only for flight, nothing else in Thailand. I don't work for him because I haven't got a clue about his work.

I have simple life, I don't want new car/house/clothes etc etc. I work to make enough to live. Now things change because of this lady, I feel that I have a purpose in life and something worth living for and working for.

This lady even wants to give me her phone so that I can call her from UK. She pays for taxi for me, she tells me her friends think she is stupid because she spends her money on me but she says she doesn't care because she loves me.

I read all these helpful people's replies and I think that a couple stand out. Yeah, I have to have the courage of my convictions. If I don't go for it then i'll never know.

Which is it ... employed or unemployed. A troll needs to try to keep the story somewhat on track.

I suspect a T****

come on!!....your mate has a prototype of a new idea that needs to go to HK for development....and he sends it with someone who doesnt have a clue about it to meet with developers....Dont you realise just how unbelievable that sounds.

Now lets see.....there is this girl in Pattaya, she is from Udon and has a daughter to support, she is working in a Go Go to make money to support said child. She is meeting and sleeping with a lot of men. She meets a farang 2 years ago and falls in love with him.....this guy has no money and no real job, he sends her 7000 baht in 2 years and she rings him a few times and they converse by e mail. She gives him her e mail address and Password after meeting him twice. She pays for everything and never asks him for money. She is turning down offers from other men who obviously like her and can offer her so much more in life....some of these guys will have their own businesses, nice houses, nice cars...etc...

And you wonder why you get called a Troll

:o

I don't think you have to worry about loosing  money.

Ever hear of the term: MARRYING UP?

For goodness sake's Larry! How many times is this now?

let me spell it out to you in E-N-G-L-I-S-H

lost: to be in unfamilair surroundings.

loose: when your pants are too big.

lose: to not win.

loser: defeated.

losing: not winning.

loosing: no such word in the Oxford English dictionary

As far as the original poster goes, it certainly sounds like the work of a Troll so large he would be unable to hide under the Golden Gate.

If indeed he has been to Thailand he will have seen folks wearing the "No Money-No Honey" t-shirts.

In a land where nothing is what it seems, this is about the only thing you can be 100% sure of.

Good luck to you anyway!

I don't think you have to worry about loosing  money.

Ever hear of the term: MARRYING UP?

For goodness sake's Larry! How many times is this now?

let me spell it out to you in E-N-G-L-I-S-H

lost: to be in unfamilair surroundings.

loose: when your pants are too big.

lose: to not win.

loser: defeated.

losing: not winning.

loosing: no such word in the Oxford English dictionary

As far as the original poster goes, it certainly sounds like the work of a Troll so large he would be unable to hide under the Golden Gate.

If indeed he has been to Thailand he will have seen folks wearing the "No Money-No Honey" t-shirts.

In a land where nothing is what it seems, this is about the only thing you can be 100% sure of.

Good luck to you anyway!

Do you want to expand on the definitions of the words LOSE and LOSING..... :D:o

I bet you couldn't read this out load with an English accent as good as I can with a Thai accent :o

I suspect a T****

its all an illusion ,

it will be ok for a short time then things will go sour, that also corresponds with the time that all your money is in her bank account.

you are just another sucker

I bet you couldn't read this out load with an English accent as good as I can with a Thai accent :D

I did it ok with a scouse accent....ecpecially the word "convictions"........hehehe

:o:D

I bet you couldn't read this out load with an English accent as good as I can with a Thai accent :D

I did it ok with a scouse accent....ecpecially the word "convictions"........hehehe

:o:D

Yuh norra a toffee den?