Tv Benefit Bike Weekend: Paypal / Atm Donations (mods - Please Move)

Ok everyone,

Appologies to the MODS (but really need to get this out now ( 40 days to go)...

don't want to be a kill joy here - but many expressed their positive thoughts back in Jan - Mar about supporting the TV Benefit Bike Weekend coming up soon, however, with delayed info coming out (appologies on my behalf) and PR in general, we have come to a point to where we need to get this out to the entire TV Network Community... (Please keep in mind - this did start in the Motorcycle Forum - However end of the day, this is for Bikers AND non bikers, to put the kids first...)

We have set up two options of donation / contributions / and more...

Please visit the below links for more info:

Benefit Info:

http://www.dragonsmcthailand.com/TVBenefit_Home.html

Benefit donations PayPal / ATM:

http://www.dragonsmcthailand.com/ATM_Donat..._Bike_Week.html

PayPal Only:

https://www.paypal.com/th/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...7ccc4f7f65b31ba

(Sorry the last link is massive!)

Mods: If any error in protocol here - please contact Baz.....

Also if you are thinking of going to this event (hope you are). Then it would help the organisers if you pre-book your tickets.

There are limited places at this 1st Thaivisa Charity bike weekend. we can cater for approx 1,000 to 1,200 people. To date over 500 tickets are sold/pre-booked.

So you can either go to the benefit info website specified in Chris's AKA 'a classic cigar' post above OR pm or email us via our profiles. NOTE Please mark any emails or PM's with Thaivisa charity. Thanks

The info we would need are number of tickets required and a name for each ticket so we can list it correctly.

Then tickets will be available to collect from numerous collection points around Thailand (list being updated) or at the Ticket desk at the event.

There will be tickets on sale on the day of the event.

But if you can make our tedious and difficult lives easier and pre-book it would be appreciated :):D

Allan

Edited by thaicbr

Wow that's awesome news that over 500 tickets have already been sold! :D

I imagine this event could easily sell out- great news for the orphans at Moo Ban Dek! :D

Hats off to Chris, Baz and Allan for all of the work you've put in to make this event a success! :)

Ride On!

Tony

Wow that's awesome news that over 500 tickets have already been sold! :D

I imagine this event could easily sell out- great news for the orphans at Moo Ban Dek! :D

Hats off to Chris, Baz and Allan for all of the work you've put in to make this event a success! :)

Ride On!

Tony

Ok - seems the first two links are clean and work ... having a few minor problems with the third and will sort it out with Baz...

Keep in mind the 500 tix can also count as donations, so we will have to be solid on confirmation of who ia attending.. Will follow up after the meeting here at the property today..

Thannks everyone for the full on support! Not long to go!

TICKET Update

If you are in Nakhon Pathom, Kanchanaburi or Ratchaburi. eg West of BKK. And you want tickets before the event. I have arranged that you can collect Pre-booked tickets and buy tickets from.

Learning Point (English school), Tanon Songphol, Nakhom Pathom.

Opposite Silapakorn University and next to Tesco Lotus mini mart. they are well signed in blue and yellow

GPS 13.814558,100.042512 .

Please bear in mind that we would prefer pre-booking.

As Learning Point are doing this as a favour they only have a small amount of tickets in stock.

Pre-bookings i would deliver to Learning Point next day.

Thank You

Allan

Edited by thaicbr

What barrybike said is very important. BUT think for a minute.

It is YOUR charity event ie a Thaivisa event SO you all could be helping get the message out.

I have to say that i for one am pretty disappointed at the response here on the bikers thread.

Chris the President of the Dragons mc Thailand has done most of the work in getting this event ready.

NOW its time for you guys to start promoting it with your friends and clubs. We are selling tickets on the day but would still prefer Pre-sales.

SO COME ON GUYS BOOK YA TICKETS NOW, only 4 weeks to go

i think by the sounds of things that this event will have to be advertised on a wider scale ..i mean it will hardly be just thai visa members going to it...there is a few hundred foreigners into bikes living in pattaya alone ..so i reckon pattaya should be heavily advertised..plus let the thai bikers know too .....the poster looks good and eye catching so all it takes is put one in all the big bike shops that u know of in bangkok ,pattaya ,phuket etc...pity im not living there full time yet but when i will be i will certainly do my best for ye...this could be the makings of a very good event and good charity too...

I've posted the event on one of the Thai Kawasaki forum sites that I frequent and the feedback was very positive. I think there will be a lot of Thai bikers at this event. Happy Trails!

good stuff :)

thanks again everyone for the support... even with sponsorship - please keep in mind the "Sponsorship / feedback" we have been receiving is through Lucky Draw Prizes and more (heavy value).. We really need to hit people up on the actual donations and / or ticket sales...

I will post a full list of Lucky Draw and Auction Items for the event.. List is looking really good...

I've posted the event on one of the Thai Kawasaki forum sites that I frequent and the feedback was very positive. I think there will be a lot of Thai bikers at this event. Happy Trails!

thanks again everyone for the support... even with sponsorship - please keep in mind the "Sponsorship / feedback" we have been receiving is through Lucky Draw Prizes and more (heavy value).. We really need to hit people up on the actual donations and / or ticket sales...

I will post a full list of Lucky Draw and Auction Items for the event.. List is looking really good...

great work man .keep it up :D

Hi,

I have attached a small flyer regarding the Thai Visa Benefit weekend.ffc.doc