• Latest posts...

1. 45

Reasons of change

2. 45

Reasons of change

3. 45

Reasons of change

4. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

5. 112

Thai Police Bust Multi-Million Baht Sex Toy Smuggling Ring

6. 45

Reasons of change

7. 45

Reasons of change

8. 6

Thai woman sends husband to prison for raping 13 year old niece

9. 45

Reasons of change

10. 10

Why Doesnt "Me Too" Apply to Democrats?

11. 123

Why Do You Even Drink?

12. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

Anti-aging Clinics?

heybruce

I read there are anti-aging clinics in Thailand that are generous with the steroids that make old people feel, and to a very limited degree look, younger. Does anyone have any information or experience with these clinics? Are there any in Chiang Mai?

BTW, I know there are risks associated with these steroids, but my limited reading on the subject puts most of these risks in the "unknown" or "unquantified" category.

I read there are anti-aging clinics in Thailand that are generous with the steroids that make old people feel, and to a very limited degree look, younger. Does anyone have any information or experience with these clinics? Are there any in Chiang Mai?

BTW, I know there are risks associated with these steroids, but my limited reading on the subject puts most of these risks in the "unknown" or "unquantified" category.

It's The Ponce de Leon and Fountain of Youth Clinic on Lio kroah. There are two that are great and about ten that are so so :)

poncedeleon.jpeg

No experience nor info but the number of snake oil sellers that roam the streets will probably have anything your little heart desires. If you really want a clinic those are probably here in abundance also, if not, one will be opened to handle your needs. I guess the suggestion for feeling young, of several good stiff drinks would not be of interest?

I'll try to reply/inquire about a few of the above:

"It's The Ponce de Leon and Fountain of Youth Clinic on Lio kroah. There are two that are great and about ten that are so so"

Where is Lio kroah? Two of what are great?

By being a news junkie I've read about science indicating some steroids/hormones can partially offset the natural decline in hormones that happen with aging, but possible side-effects are not well understood. I am aware of no science showing any effectiveness of HGH or testosterone precursors.

While I'm a big fan of having a few drinks, they are no substitute for youth.

I'm inquiring about reputable clinics because I don't want to deal with snake-oil salesmen.

With the exception of 10K runs and reading fine print without assistance (my knees and eyes got old) I can do pretty much anything I could do twenty years ago, just not as often. I admit I miss the energy, and knees and eyes, of my youth.

Where is Lio kroah? Two of what are great?

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun Bruce,

"Lio Kroah" is a small soi that runs off Thanon Soakaproak; any map of Chiang Mai should show it if you first burn the map, then take the ashes and mix them with the spittle of a large tookay, and then examine them closely. Do be careful, if you injure the Tookay, you will be cursed, and the fanatic local farangs involved in the "Save the Tookay" foundation will crucify you.

The "Two of What" are, of course, the very famous clinic/spa/bar-beers : one called "Grandpa's Boner," and the other, similar establishment, known as "Whale Belly Last Stand." Neither one is visible in the daylight hours, but, then, neither is Soi Lio Kroah.

Happy hormones !

best, ~o:37;

p.s. congratulations on what sounds like your fine state of health ! for mental health counselling, I and I are ready to help you explore why you believe you need something more ... at most reasonable fees.

The herbal medications used at these youth clinics really do work.

Below is a photo of me taken last year and later on after only 4 treatments of Doctor Prajan`s miracle youth revitalizer.

And if you believe this and that these youth clinics and cosmetic potions actually work, than you’re believe anything.

post-11344-1256327325_thumb.jpg

Save your money and quit eating. Calorie restriction is the fountain of youth. If you can't do that try some resveratrol but its still being blind study tested to prove its as effective as calorie restriction in humans. Works in mice. Google it.

I lose 40 years the moment I get on plane to Thailand. Unfortunately, I get those 40 years back when I return to Canada. :)

so all the years you've been travelling, you've reached and unreached the age of 632, now i know there must be a reason, but why don't you stay here in thailand permanently, where,if you had done in the first place you'd be about 2. :D

oh, and i found a fishing shop that had 2 fly rods, 20000b.