Buying House In Pattaya

We have the experience and the product knowledge to assist you if you are planning to buy a house in Pattaya area. Please let us know if you have any questions. You can visit our website Benchmark Property Consultants for more information. Click on the banner shown in the Real Estate section of this forum. Visit Our Website

post-89289-1256380224_thumb.jpg

Edited by benchmark

Sponsors are allowed to promote their business.

And, pay for the privilege, right? If so, they keep the forum free for the rest of us.

I think some posters believe a sponsor simply registers as a sponsor and has free reign to post promotional info. I'm sure there must be a price tag to sponsorship, no?

That's fine if a sponsor pays for the ads that flash all over the place and if they want to post a topic promoting the fact they just signed up so give them a look but its another thing to fill the forum with topic after topic of the same promotion over and over. Once is enough isn't it?

That's fine if a sponsor pays for the ads that flash all over the place and if they want to post a topic promoting the fact they just signed up so give them a look but its another thing to fill the forum with topic after topic of the same promotion over and over. Once is enough isn't it?

The topics I have posted are different from each other. Buying Property in Pattaya, Looking for quality rentals, Real Estate Agent's service quality are not the same topic. These are different aspects of Real Estate industry.

It is actually quite refreshing to see a Pattaya based Real Estate Agency being proactive in their approach to sales in these difficult times.

As Sponsors, if they choose to use this forum to increase their exposure, up to them, it is the Real Estate forum after all.

Good luck to Benchmark in these difficult times.

So what makes you as a new start up company so much more experienced in the real estate market in Pattaya than some of the companies that have been here for 15+ years already?

It's a good question. Personally I was working in the Pattaya Property market for about 6 years before I started my own company. In my opinoin experience is not the number of years you are in business, it is how much knowledge you have in the product and the service quality that will set someone apart from another. For example if some company is in the market for 15+ years and their reputation and customer relations are not as good as it's used to be it will definitely reflect on their image. In other words if a relatively new company in the market maintains a excellent service quality and has a good product knowledge they can get better results than the one I mentioned before. It's not a question of how long you are in the market, in this business it's a question of how do you maintain your service quality and reputation. But in my case although my company is in the 2nd year in operation I am not a newcomer to the Pattaya Property market. I have some good examples in the real world but don't want to discuss it in this forum.

It is actually quite refreshing to see a Pattaya based Real Estate Agency being proactive in their approach to sales in these difficult times.

As Sponsors, if they choose to use this forum to increase their exposure, up to them, it is the Real Estate forum after all.

Good luck to Benchmark in these difficult times.

Thanks, what ever we do to promote the Real Estate market in Pattaya or in Thailand is in the benefit of the whole property industry. If we have a positive approach to things I beleive that we can expect positive results. Same applies to the real estate. I do appreciate your comments sir.

Edited by benchmark