I Need A Jail Cell Door !

allane

Now that I have your attention, it is not actually a jail cell door, though it certainly looks like one. It is a door to my balcony. It is double width, and made of 1 inch square metal tube iron. One half is attached to the interior wall with bolts in the upper, lower and side frames. The other half pivots on 2 centre hinges, and can be padlocked to the side frame when closed. Both halves have vertical bars at about 4 inch intervals, with cross thwarts providing extra re-inforcement.

Does anyone know a distributor or manufacturer who would sell me one, and only one of these ? I prefer to find one in cetral Bangkok, though will consider suburban areas if need be. Please provide as much info. as possible about the business: address, days and hours of operation etc.

Now that I have your attention, it is not actually a jail cell door, though it certainly looks like one. It is a door to my balcony. It is double width, and made of 1 inch square metal tube iron. One half is attached to the interior wall with bolts in the upper, lower and side frames. The other half pivots on 2 centre hinges, and can be padlocked to the side frame when closed. Both halves have vertical bars at about 4 inch intervals, with cross thwarts providing extra re-inforcement.

Does anyone know a distributor or manufacturer who would sell me one, and only one of these ? I prefer to find one in cetral Bangkok, though will consider suburban areas if need be. Please provide as much info. as possible about the business: address, days and hours of operation etc.

Bangkok Hilton..... :)

Klong Prem Prison 33/23 Ngam Wong Wan Road Chatuchak Bangkok ...gl lol