Veerachai Court Hotel

Spaniel

it should cost round 3400 baht a mth for a fan room.location is central,i looked around this feb for a place to stay next year i will stay there.the place is clean offering a nice place to stay for a far price.i don,t think you will be let down if you stay there

It is interesting that it described as a "dive' mostly because those men have access to females where they would be lonely and desperate in their own countries as they are not wealthy enough to afford a wife.

:)

Not wealthy enough to afford a wife but wealthy enough to afford hookers and large beers on a daily basis?

Why not.

Quite nice !!

very unfair to make comments like that,both sexes come to cm to have a holiday for a few mths.they do not come just for sex but visit they friends in cm.you must have a sad life if you think like that when people come to stay the winter and avoid europe

I have a friend that stays several months a year there, with his wife, and speaks very highly of the place. He paid a monthly rate of about 7000. I was paying 2500 per month inc. at Angel Guest House, and that place went out of business.

It's always interesting to know that we have some World authorities on proper age difference between man and woman. Of course, they think nothing of being 30 KG overweight.

very unfair to make comments like that,both sexes come to cm to have a holiday for a few mths.they do not come just for sex but visit they friends in cm.you must have a sad life if you think like that when people come to stay the winter and avoid europe

Well, you can't help but wonder why someone who wants to enjoy the good weather would then stay in a pretty congested and grotty part of town, in a building that clearly is a bit of a sexpat scene?

That is a condo with a swimming pool that has nothing to do with Veerachai Court.

Veerachai Court is a clean, reasonably priced place to stay with a lot of single, middle-aged men.

It is interesting that it described as a "dive' mostly because those men have access to females where they would be lonely and desperate in their own countries as they are not wealthy enough to afford a wife.

The Puritanical sickness is still with us.

Nothing against Veerachai or it's owners but I think the OP's friends could do better, then again they might want to spend the day drinking chang outside the mini mart with an alcoholic ex carpet salesman from Birmingham :D

there we have it: two charmingly different ways of saying the same thing!

I know several people who stay regularly and generally for longer periods of time at Veerachai Court. They are principally male and middle aged and here to relax and enjoy themselves and escape the strictures of Western life. Many like a drink, but that doesn't in any way make them alcoholics. One or two are carpet salemen from Birmingham (or similar) that doesn't make them bad people!

I have to say though , all things considered, I wouldn't recommend VC for a short family holiday!

Well some pretty harsh critics out there. First up there are three wings at Veerachai: new, old and older. I would not recommend the last two wings but I would (and do) recommend the newest wing. Those rooms are clean and are substantially bigger than many other hotels in a similar price range and location. Good aircon, good cable and adequate bathrooms. The monthly rate is good value if you're staying for a couple of week or more. Handy location. The big drawback - for some people anyway - is no pool.