Where To Purchase Gasoline

BKOKVLX

PTT - Standard Fuels

Red - 91 Benzene

Green - 91 Gasohol (90% Benzene91, 10% Ethanol Mix)

Orange - 95 Gasohol (90% Benzene95, 10% Ethanol Mix)

Lime Green - E20 (80% Benzene95, 20% Ethanol Mix)

Purple - E85 (15% Benzene95, 85% Ethanol Mix)

Dark Blue - Diesel

Light Blue - B5 (95 Diesel oil, 5% BioDiesel)

i use v power whenever possible which i believe is benzine 95 100% (from shell) are there other companies doing benzine 95?

i find i have to use benzine 91 often simply as i cant find a shell station. shell didnt bother to reply to my request for locations

Benzine 95 is getting harder and harder to find. I also heard a rumour the other day that in the next 12 months its going to start becoming difficult to locate Benzine 91 as Thailand is moving towards complete gasohol and other fuels. Im not sure what the users of Carby bikes and vehicles are suppose to do. :)

Benzine 95 is getting harder and harder to find. I also heard a rumour the other day that in the next 12 months its going to start becoming difficult to locate Benzine 91 as Thailand is moving towards complete gasohol and other fuels. Im not sure what the users of Carby bikes and vehicles are suppose to do. :D

One more reason for you to buy a new bike! C'mon, you know you want to! :)

Benzine 95 is getting harder and harder to find. I also heard a rumour the other day that in the next 12 months its going to start becoming difficult to locate Benzine 91 as Thailand is moving towards complete gasohol and other fuels. Im not sure what the users of Carby bikes and vehicles are suppose to do. :)

The Dept. of Energy has been dallying with the idea of phasing out Benzene91 for a couple of years, we were told by PTT Sales to expect to stop selling Benzene91 nearly two years ago. To this day nothing has come of it, and I expect that when the DOE makes up their mind, they will just increase tax on ULR91 rather than prohibit its sale, much the same as ULG95.

One thing that many don't take into account is the agricultural sector's reliance on Benzene91. Anyone tried to run a brushcutter, lawn mower, petrol driven water pump, other miscellaneous farm equipment etc on Gasohol? Almost impossible.

Benzine 95 is getting harder and harder to find. I also heard a rumour the other day that in the next 12 months its going to start becoming difficult to locate Benzine 91 as Thailand is moving towards complete gasohol and other fuels. Im not sure what the users of Carby bikes and vehicles are suppose to do. :D

One more reason for you to buy a new bike! C'mon, you know you want to! :)

Yeah, you also know what I want :D .

However, if and when that happens, I want to keep me little raider, its great for just blasting around locally, hitting the markets & so forth. It would also be good to keep the current bike so when Im cleaning or working on whatever I end up with I still have a ride for foriegn orders.

The Dept. of Energy has been dallying with the idea of phasing out Benzene91 for a couple of years, we were told by PTT Sales to expect to stop selling Benzene91 nearly two years ago. To this day nothing has come of it, and I expect that when the DOE makes up their mind, they will just increase tax on ULR91 rather than prohibit its sale, much the same as ULG95.

One thing that many don't take into account is the agricultural sector's reliance on Benzene91. Anyone tried to run a brushcutter, lawn mower, petrol driven water pump, other miscellaneous farm equipment etc on Gasohol? Almost impossible.

Yeah soundman, Ive heard all these whispers for the last few years too, but the other day I was trying to follow a conversation between two thai guys I know and there has been some recent developments about this & they were discussing exactly for the reason you stated regarding miscellaneous farm equipment. Just about anything with a carby is going to start shitttting itself when the gasohol starts eating into it. I havent run Gasohol in mine but I was there when a thai guy I know accidently had a tank of gasohol in his raider and the thing didnt like it one little bit, he actually ended up draining the tank & stripping down and giving the carby a good clean to get it running nicely again. Im not even sure what happens when you try to make two stroke mix with gasahol.

Back home in Oz, depending on where you are (ie citys & major areas) the good fuels 98 & 95 octane fuels are readily available......you can actually notice a considerable performance & MILEAGE increase between 91 & 98 octane fuels.....its not my imagination. (for once).