Living In Bkk

Hey everyone,

we are 3 students from Austria and we'd like to spend ~ 5months

in Bkk to study at the Bangkok University.

Now we are looking for a place to live for a few months.

We read a lot of the "Boss Tower" - that there live all the students and they have a great time...

But we also read a lot bad things over it.

Cockroach everywhere in the rooms, dirty floors and bathrooms, ...

So I thought it would be the best to ask YOU where we should stay.

We're two boys and a girl. So we need three beds.

The only thing is that we want so stay close to the Bangkok University.

That's a lot easier for us and saves time in the morning... :)

Our financial situation is that a Suite A in Boss Tower is about 30.000 baht a month (with service)

and we think that must be enough money to live.

So about ~ 10.000 baht for each.

Our problem is that we really have no clue where to find a hotel, or flat in BKK with this requirements.

Would be great if you could help us!

Best regards

Have a look at my condo near to the junction between Rama 4 and Sukhumvit road, about 3 bus stop from your university. There are a number of students of Bangkok University staying here as well.

http://classifieds.thaivisa.com/?act=show_...3&aid=30753

If you are interested, you can contact me at the telephone number in the classified ads.

My condo is available immediately after the New Year.

@ trogers - thanks for your fast reply!

--> is this (http://classifieds.thaivisa.com/?act=show_ad&id=3&aid=30753) a flat wich fits for 3 people?

because there is something in the text ( Extra persons at Bt500/mth/person.) ...

There are 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. The master bedroom can be shared by two people while the 2nd bedroom occupied by one person.

There are also two balconies - one at the living room and the other at the master bedroom. The one at the master bedroom looks down to the swimming pool, where I sometimes have meals with my wife.

The extra Bt500/per person/month is to cover the laundry and ironing for the 3rd or more person staying in the condo.

So if the three of you stay in this condo, you will be paying Bt3000 directly to the cleaning lady who with come in to clean the place, and wash and iron your clothes twice a week. I am presently paying her Bt2500 for myself and my wife.

The net rent you pay me will be Bt22,500, and all you have to pay besides this rent is water, electricity and telephone, and cleaning detergent. (if you choose to use the land line to call out). All the other expenses of common fees, internet, maintenance will be covered in the rent.

As I am staying in this unit presently, my kitchen will be fully equipped, including plates, cups, forks and spoons, etc. and a water filter for drinking and cooking.

Edited by trogers