Sun Dance Wellness Residence In Hua Hin

davejonesbkk

I've seen it from the outside and it looks nice. It is located about a kilometer from the center of town and is just off the main road directly behind the only private hospital in Hua Hin at the moment. I've never really thought of it as a tourist facility as the only people I've known that stayed there were families or loved ones of people who were patients in the hospital.

It is directly across a small soi from a good night market (open about 5 nights a week). You could walk to the main beach from there in around fifteen minutes. I know because there is a car wash nearby and I've left my car there and walked down the road past the Sofitel to the beach road and on to the beach in about that length of time.

It is not in the main tourist area but as stated above it is only a ten to fifteen minute walk from most of it. Also, there are always tuk tuks in front of the hospital for transport.

I don't know what bookings around Christmas would be like... suggest you check directly with them or with one of the online hotel booking services.

As it is close to the railway it is probably a noisy hotel and there are quite a few trains passing by around four in the morning.

If you are going by the map on their website, it is deceiving. While you still may be able to hear the trains, the hotel is not that close to the railroad. It is actually on Phetkasem road (the address). It is located directly behind, and adjacent to (they use the same parking lot) San Paulo Hospital. It is right across the small soi between the hospital and the Grand Night Market next to the west half of the night market.

Here's another web site with more information. According to the description, it seems to be a part of the same company as San Paulo Hospital and built primarily for outpatients and families of patients to use.

http://www.thaihotels.com/hotels/thailand/...lness-residence