Thb16000 Gorgeous Huge Master Room In Pimptastic House (rama 9 Soi 13, Rca, Bangkok)

Master room for rent - short term OK - ideal would be now through late February/early March, but email and ask about different possibilities. couples OK. pets ok (email me n ask)

it's enormous and has its own bathroom and king size bed. bathroom has hot & cold tub/shower.

this means, it is bigger, better, and better located than most condos and apartments.

extensive A/C. amazing polished wood flooring. two balconies (per room), only one of which has the AC fan unit on it.

the rent price is 16000 a month, part of utilities included.

of course we will have wireless internet.

the room would be your private getaway, but the best part of the house is the shared space and community.

the rest of the house - similarly enormous - you would be sharing with me, my girlfriend, and three of our friends.

I'm a 24y.o. fashion photographer/graphic designer from mexico city, speak spanish, german, english, japanese, portuguese, gallego, some korean and am learning thai.

my 22 y.o. gf is from Arizona (usa), speaks english and spanish, she likes makin movies n takin pics. biz woman. writer for a Bangkok magazine reviewing the best of the city for travelers.

one of our housemates is 26 y.o. Oregon born thai grrl. speaks english, thai, german. works for an NGO and loves to paint.

another 24 y.o. dude is from North Carolina, speaks english, media junkie, amazing collection of music/movies and a great conversationalist

the last is newly moved in, 32 y.o. DJ-man from chicago, speaks english, dabbled in a little bit of everything and can drink with the best of 'em!

we all love to cook (italian, mexican, spanish, japanese, korean, tex-mex, german) and bake.

we all love makin and watchin movies.

the third and fourth floors (where the bedrooms are) have been turned into a long-term painting project - we are artsy and know many artists, so we hold regular painting sessions to spruce up the white walls. you should DEFINITELY be into arts n crafts if you're interested in joining our community!

the shared spaces are Living room (with pool table and TV w/ Truevision satellite cable), bathroom (this one only has a shower.. guess its for guests or something... ;-)

Dining room (with breakfast table, bar and dining room table)

kitchen, with 4 burner GAS STOVE, OVEN!! huge fridge, multiple sinks, washing machine, drying lines out back. also has a bathroom. really small, thai style, in case u wanna practice ur squatting for public restrooms ;-p

there is also a gas BBQ grill on the outside patio (and a marble picnic table) the patio leads to the garden and the pool. we use the patio and grill all the time for small and large gatherings with friends.

several of our neighbors are korean and an australian tech teams, so the houses are used as offices only during weekdays (during the day).

we've met many of the other neighbors and are gradually making friends - we frequently invite them over to hang with us. really really sweet thai-american families.

the whole areas is basically ours at night and on weekends.

there's also a community pool which we've paid to have full use of. it's essentially private; never seen anyone but us enjoying it.

the house is at the end of a very quiet soi (next to the enormous foresty area that is the MRT underground office, which is great for joggin and biking, btw)

so there is absolutely NO noise. ever. except chirping birds and maybe frogs (nice change to the constant noise of car traffic, even behind double paned windows)

the house is located a 10min walk from RCA (the biggest club street in Bangkok)

15min walk to Thailand Cultural Center MRT or Hwuai Kuang MRT. between these two stations is Carrefour, Esplanade (mall) Robsons, Tops Mart, and other shopping areas and restaurants (this is on Ratchada, btw soi 3-7)

15min walk to the klong boat line (which if u know bangkok, u know its the best way to get around downtown during rush hour, superfast n supercheap)

easy access to vans and buses that run the whole city and go to the airport.

super easy access to the highway and motorway

YOU: super friendly, super artsy - in whatever way that manifests itself - words, paint, pencil, ingredients, dance! if you are into food/cooking we will likely get along swimmingly.

we're big on community, doing stuff together - hangin out, traveling, cooking/eating, going out!

you can pay per month, but rent is due when you move in - we can talk about this. a small security deposit will also be asked for. (in case say, you burn your bed, and i have to replace it.. dont ask... its happened..(not this house ;-)

also, for more specific and detailed pics, email me and i can send them to you. your questions are also welcome! should be able to get back to you immediately.

when you write please include a brief bio of yourself and your interests.

your schedule can be whatever you like, as all 5 of us have very different schedules. i'm a night owl. my gf likes the nite, but works days, so goes to bed b4 sunrise, and our oregon friend works at 7am, so.

i do tai chi, capoeria and brazilian jiu jistzu, so if anyone is interested, we could practice together.

i am also a hollistic masseuse, and will soon be learning thai massage.

if you're already in town, feel free to give me a call 0877068503'

the room will be available from the beginning of january, 2010 (IMMEDIATELY!) through the end of february 2010 (so, for 2 months) on a first come first serve (severely weighted by how much we like you) basis. longer stays are possible; let's talk.

welcome to bangkok! and maybe we will be seeing you soon!

btw, id be happy to show ppl around the house, neighborhood, and general bangkok area. help newcomers get a grip and be generally oriented w the city, whatnot.

if u already live here, than great! maybe u can show me some of ur favorite jazz cafes! (or something)

1.jpg

the bedroom w the entrance door n door to the bathroom. u can also see that little alcove, there is a divan there.

2.jpg

then the pool. (garden closer to the house) the pool is literally 10meters from the porch.

3.jpg

the living room is VERY big. this pic was not taken from the far end. the room is still bigger.

4.jpg

and the last pic is of the dining room. u can see the 2 car garage in front. the room is 3 times again as big behind the camera. it than goes down a few stairs to the kitchen (kitchen pics on the links)

again, more pics available by email, or u can find me on facebook, just ask!