The Perfect Thread

chiangmaikelly

I would have thought that a perfect thread would at least have to remain open, Provide some useful information otherwise not available on the Net, contain some humour and be devoid of racist/hateful/flaming comments.

:)

A nice start!

I would have thought that a perfect thread would at least have to remain open, Provide some useful information otherwise not available on the Net, contain some humour and be devoid of racist/hateful/flaming comments.

:)

A nice start!

Yep the poached egg thread had it all....... :D

this topic is an ever evolving thread,always more twists and turns,and can be updated when new experiences come to light.For me its interesting,just when you think you've heard and seen it all another post will tell you different.As for the older western woman in thailand,well you dont see many of them for obvious reasons,but am told they hike it to west africa for their fun with the young black studs in places like gambia,and why not,it seems to part of nature that as we get older we look back to our youth and want to keep going,so the ladies can do it to but it seems preferably on another continent.

If we don't get anything Pattaya related soon, I'll move it into the Farang Pub.. I mean it... :D

I thought you'd never offer :)

I'm short on Prozac and if I close it I might get those hatemails, and then... :D

If we don't get anything Pattaya related soon, I'll move it into the Farang Pub.. I mean it... :D

I'm short on Prozac and if I close it I might get those hatemails, and then... :D

I'm sure you guys can send your own hard hitting PMs back!

This is about as Pattaya-related as the Pope's christmas party.

I'm sure you guys can send your own hard hitting PMs back!

This is about as Pattaya-related as the Pope's christmas party.

• 2 weeks later...

"So the people who never go into bars will tell the people who do what is going on in the bars. The people who will never have a bar girl for a wife will tell the people who do about their future life and the people who have a bar girl wife will tell the people who don't about their life. And women from a female dominated society will tell the men living in the last male dominated society why they should go home and be dominated again."

Thank you ChangmaiKelly ! I read again your thread.... it's 10 minutes i'm on your last paragraph.

I'm on the same page... thank you again!!