My Slingbox And Slingcatcher Expreince In Thailand

ScubaBuddha

I think the speed you get all depends on where you live and the bandwidth usage on your isp address. In my case, I live in a gated village around Ram Indra and True has a monopoly here and I can't switch to another company. This is frustrating because they only give 1mps and tell me that in my area they can't give a faster speed than that. With this service my sling player usually streams at 400-500kps which is just barely watchable for the live sports I love to watch. In the evening it is normally not watchable at very slow speed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just a note to say that SlingMedia have excellent online support (kinda like messenger) and they can even (if you let them) remote control your PC and fix any router problems for you.

Give them a try.

Ok but I doubt they can remotely control the computer my Slingbox is networked to unless there is someone with at least some basic computing knowledge sitting in front of it.

You can get a free program called LogMeIn which will allow you to remotely control the computer that your Slingbox is networked to, get it here:

https://secure.logmein.com/US/products/free/