Motorcycle (motorbike) Rental

travellife

They will/should provide one yes, it will offer the same protection as an empty ice cream container.

I see quotes for 150 to 200 baht a day for motorbikes, so from your comment this includes the helmet. I don't expect it to protect me too much. I think helmets are available at the food centers for a few hundred baht. And a 100cc engine should get me up to a runners pace :)

They will/should provide one yes, it will offer the same protection as an empty ice cream container.

I see quotes for 150 to 200 baht a day for motorbikes, so from your comment this includes the helmet. I don't expect it to protect me too much. I think helmets are available at the food centers for a few hundred baht. And a 100cc engine should get me up to a runners pace :)

Remember, when the light turns from red to green, look both ways carefully before you take off.

You should tell him the truth. An empty ice cream container is more safety than these 'helmets'.......

But Buddha will ride with you, all you have to do is a merit.......

P.S. The sometimes drive on the left lane.....

Edited by Sisaketmike

Depends on the city. You don't need one here in Sisaket from 5.00 pm to 7.00 am. (Most cops are off duty and they don't need helmets..)

Edited by Sisaketmike