Modded Xbox And Thailand...

The Mask

The modded xbox is slightly more expensive than the PS2... it's also a lot harder to find. You can find it at the bigger shops and at the bigger centers (MBK, for example). The "center" for these things is Chinatown, at Sapan Lek (metal bridge). If they sell the machine, they'll also sell the copied games. Of course, the selection is a lot less than the PS2, but not small by any means.

For the machine I don't know but games are in Pan Thip placa.....

Do not buy a Xbox with modchip! Buy one without modchip and buy one modchip and install it or let a shop install it.

The shops are perfect on the soldering job, but usually the install Modchips for 3-4.5 US$ and they are not good, if you invest at least 15 US$ for the chip you have something better. But for the XBox modifications there is an open end, you can also solder 100 US$ into your box.

If you need a link in Thailand, let me know, I don't want to post it again, because not sure if it is OK with the rules of the board.

h90

Hi there,

Would anyone here know how much it would cost to buy a modded xbox in Thailand?, and where would be the best place to get it?.

Also are copied games easily available and reliable?.

thanks,

Alex

Are there no shops to your knowledge which sell a decent modded xbox (by decent I mean the chip they pre-install)?. I would rather buy it this way to save time.

Thanks,

Alex

Do not buy a Xbox with modchip! Buy one without modchip and buy one modchip and install it or let a shop install it.

The shops are perfect on the soldering job, but usually the install Modchips for 3-4.5 US$ and they are not good, if you invest at least 15 US$ for the chip you have something better. But for the XBox modifications there is an open end, you can also solder 100 US$ into your box.

If you need a link in Thailand, let me know, I don't want to post it again, because not sure if it is OK with the rules of the board.

h90

Hi there,

Would anyone here know how much it would cost to buy a modded xbox in Thailand?, and where would be the best place to get it?.

thanks,

Alex

I don't know any "good" shops here. All I ever heared of are these cheap chips. But if you tell me what you want exactly and if it is not very urgent, I can also solder a chip in a new XBox without chip for you.

Only for the software things I am not up to date, so I might need a few days, till I read everything or ask someone.

Are there no shops to your knowledge which sell a decent modded xbox (by decent I mean the chip they pre-install)?. I would rather buy it this way to save time.

Thanks,

Alex

h90

Hi there,

thanks,

Alex