Where To Rent A Honda Pcx In Pattaya

nobody65

on beach road, about half way along, infront of K Bank there is a bloke there that rents scooters and had 3 or 4 PCX's - i asked how much for a month and he quoted 5,000B

Having driven a Nouvo Excellence on numerous occasions and now the proud owner of a PCX for 2 weeks, my advice is:

The PCX is sensational - the Nouvo by comparison is an outdated chicken chaser...

You'd be absolutely bonkers to choose the Nouvo above the PCX....

69,000 plus 1,000 on the road - 2 year theft insuerance 2,700 extra - absolute bargain, IMHO....

on beach road, about half way along, infront of K Bank there is a bloke there that rents scooters and had 3 or 4 PCX's - i asked how much for a month and he quoted 5,000B

Having driven a Nouvo Excellence on numerous occasions and now the proud owner of a PCX for 2 weeks, my advice is:

The PCX is sensational - the Nouvo by comparison is an outdated chicken chaser...

69,000 plus 1,000 on the road - 2 year theft insuerance 2,700 extra - absolute bargain, IMHO....

Is that 5000 for the month? I too am thinking about the PCX. My problem is I am 120kg, and after something that can go. I lik the idea ofrenting one to try it out.

thanks for the info. i can imagine you are right. is it somewhere near soi 11 - soi 13?