Glitterman Speaks About A Good Read

glitterman

The Almighty and Powerfull, Wild and Wacky Great Wizard of Pattaya is back, with some new news about a newspapers news.

'PATTAYA PEOPLE WEEKLY', The very same newspaper that crowned me with the great everlasting title of THE GOLDEN MAN back in late 2008 are featuring me again! This time with a front cover [quite rightly] and center spread story in their newspaper suppliment; 'LIFESTYLE'. With ultra rare never seen before photos and revelations about me and my bicycle creation.

Its released today, but you had better hurry as i am expecting a sell out very quickly. When this happens do not be disapointed, do not be disheartened, instead fly on your moped, overtaking even the speeding, lane weaving pitza delivery mopeds [the ones with the pitza box on the back with a flag on it, who use the roads as a race track, and will soon find their executed head in that box if i ever catch up with them on my royal chariot] and go to the Pattaya People office on soi Day and night off south Pattaya road and purchase your Pattaya People newspaper there.

Buy 2 copies, one for each eye, then you can read it in stereo, and view the photos in a sort of makeshift 3D effect. Understandably you will be determined to frame it, i recomend an ornate gold leaf gilded frame. The G.M.C. [Grumpy Mens Club] in this forum may have a strong desire to stick a copy on the wall, and use it as a dartboard, if so, aim for the bullseye the tyres......i dont fancy one in my eye! Or give it to your 'rentable lady' as a valentines gift, instead of the usual flowers [which she has already secretly recieved from 10 other men today] They may not thank you for being a 'walking free A.T.M.' but they will certainly thankyou when they recieve that magazine of me....you can get it back later, you will find it hidden under her pillow!!!

Cherish your copy, dont crease the pages, for in the future it will become highly collectable and mint condition copies of this edition of 'Lifestyle' magazine will change hands for VERY large sums of money. And for this week only i will stop during my show to sighn copies.....wow!.....imagine how much it will be worth then!..... Christies and Sothebys auctioneers.....prepare yourselves!!!!

You know...... i have been thinking........not a single drop of alcohol for 20 years is a loooooong time, maybe its time for a change, and rebel against something else instead, i am an extreamist soooooo........;

.........And so the Golden Glitterman, the last hope for mankind, stopped his royal chariot outside a crowded beer bar, got off, and with an empy bottle of beer in one hand and a very crumpled copy of 'Lifestyle' magazine in the other, swayed and staggered into the bar. Then climbed up on to the girls pole dancing stage, and attempted to dance, gold coat and all, singing "this'll be the day that i die", and falling backwards in a sort of cruisifix pose straight onto the angry customers. Accompanied by sounds of falling breaking glass and then angry men with big raised fists saying "did ya just spill me pint?"

........And so from that day on the Golden Glitterman, Pattaya's fallen angel and tarnished hero traded his city stage for the girls pole dancing stage, recieving free food of rotten tomatoes and eggs and making headlines of 'All that Glitters is not gold'.

Ha Ha only joking.....no no really.

the royal Glitterman hath spoken and joken.

Edited by raro
edited a detail on OP's request

Congratulations upon your current feature article in Pattaya People.

This obviously gives you great pleasure and a feeling of pride and self-worth. However in previous posts you suggested that you are a creative force, a designer, and artist and a sculptor of thrones and objet d'ar etc.

When are we going to witness an exhibition of your creations here in Pattaya? You have certainly had enough time.

A mere local newspaper article, falls short of our expectations.

yeah the 5 mins of fame are running low, but there's always new people coming to pattaya and new people to discover him, so a new 5 mins of fame will come back around soon enough...

on the upside, this post unlike the other ramblings was at least half entertaining, i don't mind a bit of sarcasm in the morning :)

not sure why this is in the bike forum, rather move it to Pattaya where it IMHO belongs to.

No flamig of the Glitterman or I'll hold yer head while he chops it off. :D

why would anybody flame or ridicule this clown gentleman when he himself is doing an excellent job? :)

The funniest thing about it is Raro's post, saying he had to move it from the Biker forum! :)

Well...that's where it was originally posted and since it is rather Pattaya then motorbike related I moved it here. The Pattaya News Forum would have been an alternative.

أفغانستان: مقتل 20 مسلحا و5 جنود من الناتو في عملية "مشترك... sorry! i have to interrupt. my doorbell rang and the maid says "Mista Lalo want see you". what might some Mr Lalo want from me on a sunday morning? :)

The funniest thing about it is Raro's post, saying he had to move it from the Biker forum! :)

Well...that's where it was originally posted and since it is rather Pattaya then motorbike related I moved it here. The Pattaya News Forum would have been an alternative.

I just cannot understand why he would have posted it in the Biker forum, unless it was a troll.

I don't drink alcohol either, just fruit juice. must be 25 years now. :D

If we get many more of these threads, you'll be back on it.

we moderators are on much more efficient substances than simple booze... :)

So it's true then - all things in Moderation? (by which I am refering to the English language noun and not anything else)!

That was because his previous topic was in the bike forum and it was the only one to date that wasn't closed.So he might have thought to try his luck there again. :D

"...The Almighty and Powerfull, Wild and Wacky Great Wizard of Pattaya is back..."

Well, it's great to hear from you again, OP Glitterman! And also great to read words like these. Your writing is more relaxed now, and that's what we've been expecting and waiting for... from our local Super Hero. Like you, we all should post here for the fun of it, and not take ourselves too seriously... Cheers to you, Sir. Great comeback!

:)