Virginity

mark45y

Virginity  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Partial penetration = still a virgin :D :D :D

Omg..please..no no...i have to stop reading this thread before i wet myself laughing...

Eek did you never play at sex before you actually had sex? I guess if one loses their virginity early in life sex drive does not really come into play.

Dating one woman exclusively for four years with the raging hormones of two college kids leads people to do all sorts of strange things.

I would have preferred a normal sex life but the lady was insistent on me not consummating our relationship. Anything short of that was acceptable.

Yeh i obviously gave up my virginity at an early age because i laugh at partial penetration not equaling loss of virginity. I already knew you werent a gentleman, so didnt expect anything less than some childish little snide remark. Have a nice life mark. :)

I don’t mind if you don’t like my manners. I don’t like them myself. They’re pretty bad. I grieve over them on long winter evenings.

Partial penetration = still a virgin :):D :D

Omg..please..no no...i have to stop reading this thread before i wet myself laughing...

Come on Eek evryone knows only using the first 8 inches is partial penetration.............anything after that is full on shagging!! :D

I promised myself I would not post on this sad thread again, but promises, like OP's women, are there to be "broken" (his word).

Well, I have never had sex with a virgin, so with his scoreboard, I guess OP had the one allocated to me. I forgive him, at 61 years old, I guess I got over it.

However, the woman who took MY virginity never gave me the care, consideration and counseling the OP gave the virgins he "deflowered" - she just seduced me and took me :)

I would never marry a virgin. I would be concerned that she would forever wonder what she may be missing (or worse, go exploring)

I know that the women (2) I married chose me over all the other men she may have sampled (I never asked).

Regarding the OP's stupid definition that a woman who has experienced "partial penetration" is still a virgin... get real.

The woman who has lost her hymen to a tampon, vibrator or bike saddle (whatever) is still a virgin.

The OP is fixated with nebulous definitions.

You could say that Snow White was a virgin - with 7 dents in her hymen.

The OP would be liberated if he would spend some time in the Trobriand Islands, where such things are of no concern.

J

Ah! the problem with 'Slick Willie' was that he used a cigar.

Had he used a cigarette, it would only have been partial, and would have been OK.

Never mind the oral thing...OP's definition of oral sex is talking about it.

J