Big Bike Shop In Cha-am/hh?

stevehaigh

hi, can anyone suggest a place to my Honda Steed fixed in the area. there used to be a big bike shop on the main connector road from HH to the bypass, about 200m from G-supermarket but i can't find it now. maybe they moved.

thx steve

Hi,

Go to the Headstone shop in Hua Hin, next to the Easyridersbar. The owner Khun Pic will be able to help. It is located on Thanon Tok, it is the road parallel to the main road. When you come from Chaam into HH, pass the Palace and go right at small soi at the 7-Eleven then at the traffic lights right again. About 1 km at the right side of the road before the market.

Note that if you need specific spare parts for your Honda you may have to get it elsewhere, for example Red Baron in Bangkok.

Cheers!

Hi,

Go to the Headstone shop in Hua Hin, next to the Easyridersbar. The owner Khun Pic will be able to help. It is located on Thanon Tok, it is the road parallel to the main road. When you come from Chaam into HH, pass the Palace and go right at small soi at the 7-Eleven then at the traffic lights right again. About 1 km at the right side of the road before the market.

Note that if you need specific spare parts for your Honda you may have to get it elsewhere, for example Red Baron in Bangkok.

Cheers!

thanks, i'll go look today

steve