If Money Was No Object......

Belfastboy

Just wondering guys...if money was no object where would you live in bangkok ?

and more importantly why?..... :o

For all the money in the world I wouldn't live in BKK.

I like my out of town life too much, a visit to BKK just reminds me why I left the big cities.

Try the country life my friend, or as in my case semi countrey life, we have tried all, the local city is not far away, yet we have all the peace and quiet we need.

If money was no object - what would be so wrong with calling Bangkok home for 3 months or so every year? One of those mansions with maids, driver, babysitters, cooks, etc between Soi 16 - 22 would do very nicely, thank you very much!

One of those mansions with maids, driver, babysitters, cooks, etc between Soi 16 - 22 would do very nicely, thank you very much!

It would be very nice thank you very much....... as long as it wasn't in Bangers...

Bangers is just a city that we must endure before getting to wherever in LOS that we really want to be.

Edited by TizMe

well i guess i got my answer...not to many places in bkk that people even with money wud wanna be......but as i said for all those who can't read....if money wasn't an object and u had to be in bkk for whatever reason,where would u live ???

if i wanted to live in the countryside where its quiet i would stay in ireland...no better countryside than that and not a mossy in sight.....

from the impression i get mid sukhumvit seems to be good....

ps...thanks for the people who actually answered the question......ahem mr chiangrai!

:o