They Are Some Horrible People In Huahin

simcity

^ ohhh okay, im not sure if they do phonetic spelling into french.

I get it now, you meant "Mai Pben Rai". :)

ohhh and its neverdie, not nevermind.

must rememger to write slowly when replying to your posts you obviously cannot read very fast :D

sorry about rememger am only partialy sighted and have crippled hands too ,seems my spell checker is having an irish day :D

And what is that meant to mean?? having an Irish day? So you also have an issue with the Irish as well as Hua Hin...... :D

when you have been on the business end of a Cowardly IRA bomb(hence my disabilitie) then you are entitled to take the piss out of the irish :D

Prostitutes are a pretty hardcore bunch around the world.

What i do notice though is even over the last year or so the entertainment girls have really

gotten a bad attitude, there is no more fun, excitement or sanook, its just give me your baht and get lost.

Edited by FarangBuddha

• 2 weeks later...

I usually go to Cha Um and drive to Hua Hin but Cha Um is pretty boring. I haven't actually stayed at Hua Hin and this Songkran will be the first time. The times that I have been in Hua Hin, I haven't had any bad experiences. Going with the gf so I won't be hitting up bars or whatever. We don't look like the typical foreigners, so I'm hoping that I'll have a good time. I'll let you know how it goes.

I usually go to Cha Um and drive to Hua Hin but Cha Um is pretty boring. I haven't actually stayed at Hua Hin and this Songkran will be the first time. The times that I have been in Hua Hin, I haven't had any bad experiences. Going with the gf so I won't be hitting up bars or whatever. We don't look like the typical foreigners, so I'm hoping that I'll have a good time. I'll let you know how it goes.

So what do the typical foreigners look like?

I think that Hua Hin is a lovely place. Been going there regularly for the last 8 years and other than the traffic in town I have nothing to complain about. It might of course be a little different once you live there full time - but its definitely one of the better places.

Hey, HH is great I find the majority of people happy and polite, I guess if you don't like it in Hua Hin first don't worry your self about it and second don't think you will be to badly missed, good luck in BK. At some point you could give HH a second chance, up to you !!!!

Wow! Respect for the sudden Hua Hin love. I've been going there as long as I've been here. So 9 years or so. In my opinion it's becoming more like places like Pattaya or Phuket as time goes on. Now the criminal property scum bags have got involved it's even worse. At the same time it's becoming kind of 'gentrified'- there weren't all those glittzy opticians years back.

Having said that, on my first visit a Canadian expat had his fingers and head smashed with bricks, by a gang of young lads. He started to pursue it, but gave up in the end and left. Hiding to nowhere I think he decided.

a generalisation i know, but i find thais tend to take their cue from farangs,,, they get abused - mostly becasue farangs dont speak thaiand think they can do what they want bcoz they have money...

thais do not like being abused in their own country.

Result - they abuse back..

People in glass houses should not throw stones,,,,,,,,just check out the idiot/drunken farangs over songkran..