Male Masseurs?

desi

I've just been informed today that my sweet thai masseur cannot come back until the very morning my house guest leaves to go back to australia.

But instead of getting another lass, we thought we'd try the male persuasion.

Does anyone know of one? Dependable, does house calls, good with his hands, reasonable price.

My friend goes back the first week of next month and I'd hate for her to miss out.

ps: this is a legit post ...

desi

Does anyone know of one? Dependable, does house calls, good with his hands, reasonable price.

Desi, why bother with house calls?

Why not nip down Sukhumvit to Ekkamai Road, or catch the BTS to Ekkamai, walk about 30 metres down on the left hand side and you'll see a massage studio staffed entirely by blind people... both male and female... best massage in BKK... 2 hours for 300 baht.

Edit: Forgot to mention... it's fully air conditioned too!

Edited by Jai Dee

If you really want the massage on location, most of the places which provide such services will also send out people (sometimes for higher charge). Quality varies, though I've found you often tend to get what you pay for. As you are no doubt already aware, having a standing arrangement with someone you know is good is the best way to handle things- that way *they* get the money, not the parasitic shop owners.

Silom is lined with massage places which employ young men of various levels of heterosexuality; if your friend wants an unthreatening gay man to do the massage it's no problem at all to find one.

"Steven"

If you really want the massage on location, most of the places which provide such services will also send out people (sometimes for higher charge).  Quality varies, though I've found you often tend to get what you pay for.  As you are no doubt already aware, having a standing arrangement with someone you know is good is the best way to handle things- that way *they* get the money, not the parasitic shop owners.

Silom is lined with massage places which employ young men of various levels of heterosexuality; if your friend wants an unthreatening gay man to do the massage it's no problem at all to find one.

"Steven"

No offence IJWT. But how did i know you would know? :o:D

2 hours for 300 baht

That's what I'm paying now (and she is wonderful), and in the privacy of my own home. Only I do not know any males who massage, and as there is a time crunch thought I'd post here to find one. Also, I am not in the expat area, but up by JJ's. Much preferable to have one come here, that way the feeling lasts longer. Jumping on the underground and getting home would undo it all.

As you are no doubt already aware, having a standing arrangement with someone you know is good is the best way to handle things- that way *they* get the money, not the parasitic shop owners.

Yes, I have discovered this fact and was hoping someone else could advise.

Neither of us are the type to feel threatened, so that's no problem. Especially if he comes highly recommended. (fingers crossed)

desi

Edited by desi

You've got a local bargain, then. Most places downtown who send out people will want at least double that for services *in* the shop, without the additional fee. Most guys I know who have regular private arrangements are also paying roughly 500-600B for a two hour massage [though this typically involves a preference for rather attractive young men, which may be beside the point for your purposes]. For a one-shot deal with a new customer, you can expect to pay a little more than that, I'd guess.

"Steven"

Steve,

my thai neighbor sent this girl over so I imagine I am getting better rates than most, especially as she is wonderful. The last girl was only 100 baht per hour so this one at 50 baht more is well worth the jump.

Perhaps I'll ask the ladies next door if they use any guys.

(value added, lol!)

If you really want the massage on location, most of the places which provide such services will also send out people (sometimes for higher charge).  Quality varies, though I've found you often tend to get what you pay for.  As you are no doubt already aware, having a standing arrangement with someone you know is good is the best way to handle things- that way *they* get the money, not the parasitic shop owners.

"Steven"

No offence IJWT. But how did i know you would know? :o:D

:D

2 hours for 300 baht

That's what I'm paying now (and she is wonderful), and in the privacy of my own home. Only I do not know any males who massage, and as there is a time crunch thought I'd post here to find one. Also, I am not in the expat area, but up by JJ's. Much preferable to have one come here, that way the feeling lasts longer. Jumping on the underground and getting home would undo it all.

IJWt. Glad you didnt take that the wrong way.

Desi. Is JJs. Chatachak(sometime written Jatajack)? If so. i live in Lad Prao and at the Carrefour at Lad Prao upstairs there is a Thai massage place.Mostly guys from what i have seen.Never used their services(masage by the way or anything else). Maybe talk to them and you can get a house call for a deal. I'm sure they would be happy with the extra cash. just a thought!

We're talking real massage here I think Steven, not "value-added"...  :o

So am I! This is Bangkok, after all- services are more expensive. The cheapest place I know about downtown is 200B/hr, but the quality of the masseurs is very hit and miss- I'm sure they'd be happy to send people out- they're on the second floor next to Burger King, (the ones who send out the really annoying tout guy who always tries to force you to take a flyer)- there's an all-male massage place on the first floor, but it's much pricier (and more "value-added," I would guess from the knowing smiles of the guys lounging around the attached Internet shop passing the hours waiting for customers). The 2nd floor place has genuine male masseurs, more or less, at the above quoted price- plus some sort of surcharge if you wanted them to travel out, I guess.

"Steven"

"""Desi. Is JJs. Chatachak(sometime written Jatajack)? If so. i live in Lad Prao and at the Carrefour at Lad Prao upstairs there is a Thai massage place.Mostly guys from what i have seen.Never used their services(masage by the way or anything else). Maybe talk to them and you can get a house call for a deal. I'm sure they would be happy with the extra cash. just a thought!

Yes, JJ's is one of the same. I also live on Ladprao near the Carrefour but was not aware of the thai massage place so I will check it out. Thanks :-)

desi

"Steven"

Yip they come all different shapes and sizes along silom, my mamma always told me they were rent boys rather masseurs tho :o