Mother You Are Such A Tease

BLUEEYEDTHAI

I was out driving on my bike and i thought WOAH...big storm about to hit! I saw Iighting fIash, the wind starting pushing me about, the rain started dripping down..i saw random things bIown over...so i popped into the maII thinking good time to get out of the traffic. IoI...MAJOR faIse aIarm. Big tease indeed!

Although nothing more than a few sprinkles in my area, the cooling wind was welcome. I wouldn't have wanted to be riding my bike though. I bet a few small bikes got blown over. Power went off so I just pulled the plugs on everything to prevent any power surge later damaging anything.

Big tease and the blackout

Wonder how wide spread that blackout was as a large section of the university went dark.

My area in Whing Ping road (not far from airport) went down for about an hour. I just took a nap and woke up to a phone call. I didn't want to be riding my bike in that wind, and I didn't want to use up my battery on my laptop.

Although nothing more than a few sprinkles in my area, the cooling wind was welcome. I wouldn't have wanted to be riding my bike though. I bet a few small bikes got blown over. Power went off so I just pulled the plugs on everything to prevent any power surge later damaging anything.

You don't live in SanKamphaeng. A really violent storm maybe like a mini tornado lasting about 10 minutes. In my moo Baan about 20 trees were blown down, some up rooted. Along the road ,lots of trees down, roads blocked I and a mate spent 10 desperate minutes holding on to a roller blind in the garden after it had partly detached from the wall and was threatening to fly violently into the next house.

The storm arrived suddenly and finished just as quickly.

This was the most violent storm I've experienced in 5 years here..

Came from the west and travelled on. About 3.45 pm

A really violent storm maybe like a mini tornado lasting about 10 minutes. In my moo Baan about 20 trees were blown down, some up rooted. Along the road ,lots of trees down, roads blocked I and a mate spent 10 desperate minutes holding on to a roller blind in the garden after it had partly detached from the wall and was threatening to fly violently into the next house.

The storm arrived suddenly and finished just as quickly. This was the most violent storm I've experienced in 5 years here..

Yes. The weather here is just like the women.

A really violent storm maybe like a mini tornado lasting about 10 minutes. In my moo Baan about 20 trees were blown down, some up rooted. Along the road ,lots of trees down, roads blocked I and a mate spent 10 desperate minutes holding on to a roller blind in the garden after it had partly detached from the wall and was threatening to fly violently into the next house.

The storm arrived suddenly and finished just as quickly. This was the most violent storm I've experienced in 5 years here..

Yes. The weather here is just like the women.

incoming......... :)

:) Im not too bad. Comes in waves. I think i have a defective shopping gene.
Probably caused by global warming.

Eek's shopping gene? :D

Woh, cIimate change is affecting everything! :D