Bangkok Pissup Party, June 10th

kreon

will you be there?  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can dress up as a katoey if that helps... :D

Well, I guess it would be an alternative to the ginger beard idea, but if the members start turning up dressed as TransVestites at an official "TV" get together.....it may give the wrong impression.... :D:D

If I were you I would come as you are, and let the guys buy you the drinks :o

I could read through all the posts again. But i'm too lazy. :D

Thought because your head hurt? :D

I'm... hmm... going. Should be done at work by 6PM. And the place is just a few BTS stations away.

Will try and come for a couple. But i have no idea who some of these members are? ie. Not been around long. But hey. It could be a laugh. Also LC i better come and make sure you are ok.

:D:D:D:o

i count 19 yes votes plus i did not vote and i dont know who did vote yes and maybe i'll bring a couple of students and someone take their teeruks so maybe a party of 30 or so :D

can someone can print the tv logo and laminate and put it in a cozy spot so that we can find the tv's somewhere :D

...the deal is happy hour from 6-9 pm local beer at bt.80 per bottle for tv members....i guess lady drinks @ bt.180 per pop is at your discretion :D

Seems a bit unfair to charge LC and the girls more than double the price, but so be it... :o:D

Woulda thought "lady drinks" prices are only for the girls working there, or has LC had a career change? :D

...160 baht for a beer. Pricey too. Maybe I'll come for one. Cant we find a better venue? ...

Jesus H Christ! 160 baht!

So that's a probable No, then. Apart from one to meet Jockstar. We'll go off to the Hillary Bar in soi 4 and play some pool :o

Maybe I should start reading this thread from the beginning and not ass-backwards. :D

...160 baht for a beer. Pricey too. Maybe I'll come for one. Cant we find a better venue? ...

So that's a probable No, then. Apart from one to meet Jockstar. We'll go off to the Hillary Bar in soi 4 and play some pool :o

Maybe I should start reading this thread from the beginning and not ass-backwards. :D

got some nice tables in hilarys, nice atmosphere too, you play any good RDN?

got some nice tables in hilarys, nice atmosphere too, you play any good RDN?

don't forget the happy hour from 6-9pm, heineken bt.80 per bottle :D

Hey...what time does all this start anyway? :D

I understand the part about looking for the lonely, single, fat guys wearing baseball cap. But I don't want to travel all that way and then miss you all because you moved on to Soi Cowboy after the first bowl of peanuts! :o

:D

Looking forward to a couple or ten RDN. My kids at school(in my football team) played footy today in a competition and won. Nice! Yes? No is it ######. It means i gotta get up early Saturday and go with them and play the next round. So as i said i'll come a long for one. Na ###### that i'll be along for a few at least. INsight. Why you not coming mate?

Hey...what time does all this start anyway? :D

I understand the part about looking for the lonely, single, fat guys wearing baseball cap. But I don't want to travel all that way and then miss you all because you moved on to Soi Cowboy after the first bowl of peanuts!  :o

:D

Ye! What time?

Ok since Kreon didn't or couldnt do it. I have read through the posts so far. Here is what i have read. Some i'm not sure about. So i'll write maybe next to them. Also i've met some members before . But looking forward to meeting new people.

Kreon

Bahtandsold(met him)

Oxfordwill

LC (met her)

Siamesekitty(met her)

DJ Pat( would have met him. But he went to the WRONG Irish pub)

Custard

impossible_me(maybe will come)

moebius

RDN(looking forward to it mate)

toddy(i'm looking for that beard)

ace

dereklev

britmaveric(me you and RDN must be due a few beers together)

teach

Zaekow(maybe)

mattich(maybe)

fw1

Candyflip(met briefly at another pissup)

Rags(maybe)

Joeyboy(maybe)

bkkmadness(maybe)

kat(maybe)

If i got any maybe wrongs then let us know. Have we got a rough time yet?

Edited by Jockstar

I'll go there after work. Which should be around 6:30PM. Have another farewell party to attend at the Dubliner afterwards.

Do I need my Union Jack bandana again?

/post edited at members request.

Edited by tukyleith