Dhl, Ups, Tnt, Fedex Etc In Hua Hin?

stevehaigh

I can't believe this. I've come up with the same results.

There used to be a DHL office just south of the Tessabahn on Phetkasem road....haven't looked lately. I have received packages delivered to my home in Hua Hin from Fedex but have never tried to send anything from here using them so I don't know if they have a local office or only in Bangkok. I use EMS which is a similar carrier that operates out of the Hua Hin post office. I have used them hundreds of times in the last five years without a hitch. In fact I sent a check to pay my U.S. income tax via EMS and it was cashed within a week by the IRS!

There used to be a DHL office just south of the Tessabahn on Phetkasem road....haven't looked lately. I have received packages delivered to my home in Hua Hin from Fedex but have never tried to send anything from here using them so I don't know if they have a local office or only in Bangkok. I use EMS which is a similar carrier that operates out of the Hua Hin post office. I have used them hundreds of times in the last five years without a hitch. In fact I sent a check to pay my U.S. income tax via EMS and it was cashed within a week by the IRS!

Not sure of the road name but there is a TNT office next door to The Shed Guest House - take the road running behind Starbucks past the school and over the cross roads - you'll see it on the left

Not sure of the road name but there is a TNT office next door to The Shed Guest House - take the road running behind Starbucks past the school and over the cross roads - you'll see it on the left

thanks, that's really good to know, strange they don't put it on the website

http://www.tnt.com/express/en_th/site/home...t_location.html

Steve -

Unless it's something large we've changed to using the Post Office Express Mail.....quicker than any of the usual premium carriers and more reliable. I just purchased two golf clubs and they were sent from American using FedEx two weeks apart.....both times the delivery was held up for a couple of days because they "couldn't read the address" or "could not find it".......pretty hard to believe they couldn't read twenty point bold printing isn't it? My wife gave them an earful the second time but it didn't do any good......our promised delivery after her last call to customer support was by 5:30 the same day.........we got it at 3:00 p.m. the NEXT day.