Moving To Pranburi Soon

TenDreams

Hi,

Looks like I will be moving down to Pranburi with the GF in the next week or so (can't wait to finally get out of BKK!)

Have had a look around the town and countryside around there, seems like a place we will be comfortable (can always zip to Hua Hin for a cheeseburger!)

I saw a couple of westerners there when I was checking out the Tesco Lotus, and was just wondering if anyone's living down there are if there any spots to meet up for the odd beer and chin wag? I can do healthy too, into weight/martial arts training and fitness, so if anyone down there is into any of that, then that would be good too.

Cheers.

There is a great guy callled John that has a bar in Pak Nam Pram beach, about 10-15 minutes form you. Cheap beer, good location on the beach and good conversation, you may want to pop down there one day. bamboo beach bar. His fish 'n' chips at 190 baht are fantastic also.

thanks for the replies

i will check out Johns place, sounds good!

i will probably rent a place in the 'town centre' at first, or within a 15 minute motorbike ride to it. yet to find a house though...

cheers.