Death Sentence

francois

Agree or Disagree ?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You care to substantiate that allegation?

don't stuck on this ...

that was a remembering thing to say that GWB was and is a no mercy guy!

kill them all, no care if guilty or innocent :D

and we know that quite a few were innocent B)

just a recall :o

but there are many no-mercy guys on this planet ... criminals are some of them B)

Another question;(no offense) if your wife was tortured(VERY BADLY) by someone for a period of time, and that this fukcing person is caught by you, what will you do? (For me, I will undoubtedly kill him, whatever the concequences are!)

I think that I probably would have this intention first ...

and I would be very wrong ... if I go to jail, who will take care of my daughter?

forgiveness is something hard to reach sometime, but I do think that we all should do a real big work on ourselves ... revenge is not a thing to have in mind ..

do you really want to be consider like the one that kills? I don't :o

desperate, sad to death, destroyed, sure I'll be :D

Guess, everybody remembers THE FUGITIVE. Dr. Kimble on the run, after being accused of having killed his wife. (long time ago a TV-series, recently a remake-movie)

This is one of the few stories, where I would say, it can happen in real life. He would have ended up in the death chamber and maybe or maybe not 5 years later somebody could have proofed, he was innocent.

This story is somewhere stored in my human hard-disk and perhaps influences my feelings against capital punishment.

Guess, everybody remembers THE FUGITIVE. Dr. Kimble on the run, after being accused of having killed his wife. (long time ago a TV-series, recently a remake-movie)

This is one of the few stories, where I would say, it can happen in real life. He would have ended up in the death chamber and maybe or maybe not 5 years later somebody could have proofed, he was innocent.

This story is somewhere stored in my human hard-disk and perhaps influences my feelings against capital punishment.

May I remind YOU ALL, there is NEVER!EVER! a way to prove what had actually/really happened, unless you were there to witnese! (And that makes it controversial)