Sea Kayak Or Canoe

nightcruiser

We're getting a couple of fiberglass sea kayaks made by a Thai guy in Trang ( a friend of a friend) who has his own yacht business.

A lot cheaper than the moulded plastic Feelfree kayaks that you see everywhere and far better for use in open water. If you're interested PM me for his email

We're getting a couple of fiberglass sea kayaks made by a Thai guy in Trang ( a friend of a friend) who has his own yacht business. 

A lot cheaper than the moulded plastic Feelfree kayaks that you see everywhere and far better for use in open water.  If you're interested PM me for his email

Thanks ive sent you a pm.

• 1 year later...

A lot cheaper than the moulded plastic Feelfree kayaks that you see everywhere and far better for use in open water. If you're interested PM me for his email

I live here in hau Hin, and own a 17' fiberglass decked kayak, where do you go to kayak, would you like to hook up sometime for a river or ocean paddle, let me know, just want to have a paddle compaion, better then paddling alone.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

There are a lot of Thais who rip-off patented kayak designs. If you have no problem with the illegality of this, then you can get a fiberglass kayak fairly cheaply.

From what I've seen, these fiberglass boats are not built very well and they are often heavier that their plastic versions.

• 6 months later...
:o[email protected] Any one know where I can purchase a new or s/hand sea kayak or canoe. regards Dave

Het guy have you found a sea kayak yet, If you have e-mail me back or put a reply, I have one and looking for someone to go sea kayaking with, paddle partner.

Hi there - I note this msg was some time ago but I am looking to retire to Thailand and looking for a place to live which will give me some good paddling. I have seen some pretty strong comments about water quality down Pattaya way which kinda swung me a bit to Phuket but it is a bit farther south that I really want. I have paddled white warer to G3, flat water marathon and sea kayaks of several high quality makes.

Can you enlighten me as to paddling conditions and places you might consider as a Hua Hin resident. I would be happy with flat water also provided there is some distance available - and no crocs. :-(

Thanks,

Michael

Australia.

Hi, may i ask the advice of you canoeists.

I have no experience of canoes/kayaks. There's lots of canals where i live. I quite fancy getting a one or two person (take my young un along) canoe / kayak fro exploring (and exercise). What should i be looking for and where can i get?

• 10 months later...