Land Title

I looked through the internet, but I could not find any information about this land title in Thailand

The title is called

ส.. 5 (SO RO 5 or SOR ROR 5)

They told me at the Land department, that this is a similar ส. ป. ก. (Sor Por Kor (S. P. K.) / So Po Go (S. P. G.)) Land title

with the difference, that with this title the land can still be transferred outside the family

Did anyone heard about that title?

With the Por Bor Tor 5 (P.B.T. 5) Land, you can not pay tax in the moment, because the government said, this is tax free since End of May

so if your wife has Por Bor Tor 5 Land, there will be no tax receipts, so long it is tax free.

For get still tax receipts, the person at the land department told us about that title, if my wife do not want the normal Sor Por Kor title

So if anyone have some news, please let us know

Thanks

Hi siamfarmer

Your post here reminded me to ask my wife about this. She reckons it is ส ค 5 (Sor Kor 5). She says that she looked at it for us many years ago when we were breeding cattle but didn’t like what it involved. She says it involved the setting up of a company that would then take possession of the land, registering it as ส ค 5 land in its name. This would involve the payment of annual taxes normally associated with commercial farming.

For those that do not know, Thai farmers (not registered as companies) normally pay no tax. My wife and I attended a 5-day live-in course at Kasersat University on cattle breeding many years ago – I asked about tax and was informed there was no income tax payable if farming less than one thousand head of cattle. Some years later we received a visit by a couple of officials from the revenue office after they had been informed that we had installed a 50kVA 3ph transformer – we had by then sold off our cattle (peaked at 160 head) and were fattening pigs (around 120 of them at the time I think) – but they left satisfied that we (she) were not conducting a business that required tax registration.

Rgds

Khonwan