Martial Arts In Prachuap (Hua Hin / Pranburi / Samroiyod)

TenDreams

Bit of a long shot..

Wondered if there is anyone who trains/teaches any of the following in or near the areas mentioned in the title -

Kali, KravMaga, Kapap, Amok, JKD or any other weapons/combative martial arts systems (Savate would be good too).

I have heard of 301 Muay Thai in Samroiyod that has Muay Thai and MMA, but haven't checked it out yet.

Grand Sport in Hua Hin (near the Grand Hotel) offers Muay Thai lessons. They also advertise MMA and Aikido but I went in a few weeks back and the MMA instructor won't be back in town until later in the year and there aren't any regular Aikido lessons unless you want one-on-one tuition.

Grand Sport Hua Hin

Could be worth a call though as things change quickly here:

Address

Hua-Hin Grand Plaza Petchkasem Rd.

Hua-Hin Prachuabkirikhan 77110 Thailand

Telephone

(+66) 09-7547801

[email protected]

• 4 weeks later...

I'm also interested TenDreams, BJJ too, I'm looking to get private Muay lessions for the next 2 months, so if you could keep me updated I'd be greatful. Friend of mine who is quite good didn't rate the grand sport very high (he just said they were expensive, wanted your money and ballshited you) . However he couldn't tell me where he trained as it was next to a temple out of the way and his directions over the phone are pretty shit.