How To Purcase Sim Cards?

ZEVs

Hi to all!

Would you be so kind to help me. I need to buy pre-paid SIM cards of ORANGE operator (or may be other operator). I want to buy these SIM cards but I havn't possibility to go to your country. I need to know what companies can sell us SIM cards (they e-mail or web-site)??? For these cards we will pay in advance.

Thank you very much!

Hi to all!

Would you be so kind to help me. I need to buy pre-paid SIM cards of ORANGE operator (or may be other operator). I want to buy these SIM cards but I havn't possibility to go to your country. I need to know what companies can sell us SIM cards (they e-mail or web-site)??? For these cards we will pay in advance.

Thank you very much!

OHH HOW SCARY ARE YOU :D WHILE YOUR AT IT WHY DONT U ASK FOR MERCURY TILT SWITCHES,C-4, SEMTEX,FUSES, AND THE LIKE IM SURE ALL WILL BE HAPPY TO OBLIGE, :o

I know a Guy that bought Thailand Reload Card from AIS And DTac value at 2 million baht each so theres alot of cards...And he got a very good wholesale price....

The reason he bought is to sell it in Malsysia ...nearer to the Southern side...Thats what i was told....months ago