Condominium Urbanoabsolute Sathon-Taksin

Hello,

I would like to know if someone of you know the company PRUKSA.

http://www.urbanoabsolute.com/

The condos looks very nice from the website. and i know the company is famous for building houses.

They also finished already some condo complex. The demonstration rooms should be finished in august.

But till then it will be difficult to know how the rooms should look like. The sell office right now only have demos

(Computer rendered pictures) on the flatscreens. It looks, that till now mostly thais are interrested in this.

Because they not have too much information in english, except on the website.

For any further information i would be thankfull.

Some points:

- The real estate market is still slowing in most parts of Thailand and it's still possible that some condo and house development companies will fail. And don't expect that you'll get deposits / part payments returned.

- Don't believe what you see on screen as room mock ups. E.g. My family looked at an on screen demo for a four bedroom house. All the rooms looked quite big, big well known development company. Out of curiosity we looked again after a few houses had been completed. All of the rooms were so small we were just shocked. The kitchen was a joke, the third and fourth bedrooms were big enough for a baby's cot and no other furniture. My adult son asked the sales girl to show us the on screen presentation, and then pointed out that the same bedrooms had full furniture (on screen) with lots of space between the furniture etc. The girl was obviously embarrassed but of course said 'mai phen rai, it's not important'.

- If you do go ahead with condo purchase, check exactly what is included in the purchase and what services the developer will take care of. Some developers include 3 years (just a number) of maintenance costs in the price, others not included but demand three years up front when you start to make some payments. Others make al the arrangements for electricity meter, water meter etc., to be installed at the right time (at your expense), others leave you to do all of this yourself.