If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

1 minute ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

I believe it was recorded in England in 2003 with The Peter Green Splinter Group

I saw them first on August 30, 1998 in Chicago and again the following year.  On one of those dates for a fact he was wearing that shirt because I vividly recall the loudness and pattern of it.  Reminded me of something out of Africa.  Just curious, is the term "bar" used in the UK as well for dens of sin  :whistling:  drinking establishments?

I saw them first on August 30, 1998 in Chicago and again the following year.  On one of those dates for a fact he was wearing that shirt because I vividly recall the loudness and pattern of it.  Reminded me of something out of Africa.  Just curious, is the term "bar" used in the UK as well for dens of sin  :whistling:  drinking establishments?

" bar " is used but not as much as pub !!

I got the info from the Daily motion site , maybe was a tour and the actual DVD was filmed in the uk , who knows, certainly not me !!

11 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

" bar " is used but not as much as pub !!

I got the info from the Daily motion site , maybe was a tour and the actual DVD was filmed in the uk , who knows, certainly not me !!

I had to do a bit of searching, though I still have my ticket stub from the second show.  Curiously I found a site with Splinter Group past tour dates but, while they listed a lot of past shows, it was very incomplete.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Digitalbanana said:

The Orb - Toxygene [1997]

Now that's really weird.  I think I found some new Halloween music that'll not only scare all the little kids away but all of the demons, zombies, ghouls, and other denizens of the dark as well.  LOL

• Like 1