Turkey, Cheese And Bread At Dons

DonaldBattles

1. I will order some turkeys from Bangkok and we will substitute for chicken on the Sunday roast a couple of times. However, should anyone want a full cooked turkey to take home I can do this also.

2. We have a good selection of Gouda, Parmesan, Mozeralla and Cheddar Cheese ready to be cut to your specifications.

3. Working and planning hard to make the Sunday Roast starting Aug. 29 to be enjoyable. Which includes home made mango ice crfeam.

4. Selection of Tenderloin, New York Strip, Rib Eye and 300 gram hamburger steaks fresh from the best farm in Thailand are good to go.

5. Will prepare extra bread for the Sunday Roast for you to take home with you.

6. Portion packed Chili Con, Spaghatti Sauce, Irish Beef Stew and Ministrone Soups are frozen and ready to go. Just heat and searve.

7. Good supply of home made sausages with natural casings plus sausage rolls to take home along with pies and pizza.

DRIVE A LITTLE AND SAVE A LOT ON BETTER QUALITY PRODUCTS!!

Now you know none of us have seen a deviled egg since we hit this country and still, you don't mention them. Are they outlawed here or just overlooked? And whoever heard of a Sunday brunch without them?

Why not, they are easy to make. My wife always prepares deviled eggs when we have a BBQ or even when the kids ask for them. :)

Now you know none of us have seen a deviled egg since we hit this country and still, you don't mention them. Are they outlawed here or just overlooked? And whoever heard of a Sunday brunch without them?

Just made them the other day. Screwed up and did not strir the eggs while boiling so the yoke ended up on the edge of the egg. Otherwise they were a big hit with neighbors and fiancee's family. Never saw before.

I had no idea about "deviled eggs" so I had to look them up.

I understand you cannot serve them in the church, there you serve picknick eggs.

Here a recipe that might be something special!

Ingredients

* 12 eggs

* 1 jalapeno pepper, minced

* 1 habanero peppers, seeded and minced

* 1/4 cup mayonnaise

* 1 teaspoon yellow mustard

* 1/8 teaspoon paprika

Directions

1. Place the eggs into a saucepan in a single layer, and fill with water to cover the eggs by at least 1 inch. Bring the water to a boil over high heat. Cover, and remove from the heat; let the eggs stand in the hot water for 15 minutes. Pour out the hot water, then cool the eggs under cold running water in the sink. Peel.

2. Cut the cooled eggs in half lengthwise. Remove the yolks, and place them into a mixing bowl along with the jalapeno, habanero, mayonnaise, and mustard; mash together until smooth. Transfer the yolk mixture to a pastry bag, and decoratively squeeze into the white halves. Sprinkle with paprika to garnish.

Habaneros and Jalapenos might be hard to find for the moment but when Pickle-Rob is back he might be able to sell some. During the time we can find some pickled Jalapenos in Rico´s.

post-29230-003700300 1282209678_thumb.gi :Dpost-29230-003700300 1282209678_thumb.gi

If I'm going to cook all of the Farang food at home, then there isn't much point in going out, is there?

BTW- Bought a BIG crock-pot the other day, the largest I could find, in Mae Sai. Used it every day since then. WOO HOO!!!!!!!! The things I have been missing...............................

If I'm going to cook all of the Farang food at home, then there isn't much point in going out, is there?

BTW- Bought a BIG crock-pot the other day, the largest I could find, in Mae Sai. Used it every day since then. WOO HOO!!!!!!!! The things I have been missing...............................

KD, did you buy the Crock-Pot across the border or Mae Sai town itself. Where please, I need one bad.

Mae Sai side.

Go to the bridge, veer left, go 1 block and turn left, go to almost the end of that congested area of shops, the place is on the right. Can see them from the street. Have one on the left too, but costs more, same product. They sell three different colors of pottery crocks. The girl will explain the quality difference.