Getting From Don Mueang Airport To Cha Am

elektrified

Yes there is a mini van that goes from the Victory Monument in B/K. not sure of the exact price,but i think about 100 bht,makes a few stops on the way dropping off people,trip takes about 3 hours,but if you want a taxi they will charge you between 2,000-3,000 bht.

Yes there is a mini van that goes from the Victory Monument in B/K. not sure of the exact price,but i think about 100 bht,makes a few stops on the way dropping off people,trip takes about 3 hours,but if you want a taxi they will charge you between 2,000-3,000 bht.

Thank you for that maccastime. 100 Baht per person sounds very reasonable. Do you know how I might contact them to make a reservation?

Thanks again.

Thank you for that maccastime. 100 Baht per person sounds very reasonable. Do you know how I might contact them to make a reservation?

Thanks again.

no need, they run every hour in the day and they can usually squeeze everyone in.

but i was curious about a direct link from the airport too, is there one?

Get a bus or taxi from DM to the BTS Skytrain line or to Victory Monument direct.

The minivans run to ChAm and HH every 20-30 mins. When its full it goes so sometimes two within 30 mins.

Fare is 180. The depot is located right beside a shopping mall near the rear entrance/exit to the VM station.