Honda Cbr 250R 2011

LOSHonda

These exact ones, I believe.

ui2ik7378059107viewattth12d4f581049-17.jpg

ui2ik7378059107viewattth12d4f581049-4.jpg

260b. biggrin.png

man i bought the same but changed after 2 days as you cannot see anything due to vibration because, it is full cheap plastic! Even the mirror sets - 100 thb - for honda wave is made of metal!

I was still ok but second day, i noticed some cracks on the adjustment screw - it is also plastic - so with the slightest wind force, they change the direction and you cannot see anything.

so, i bought 700 thb ones with full metal. They are mush more better but without turning a head in Bangkok, it is impossible to safely change lanes due to some young lads who want to stick your ass all the time.

Edited by loserlazer

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-114750-0-93493000-1329802474_thumb.post-114750-0-93493000-1329802474_thumb.post-114750-0-86671600-1329802482_thumb.and by the way, i would like to give order to dan moto exhaust. Pleae chekc it out www dot dan-moto dot com, nice looking exhausts really.

Especially Jisu exhaust they sell for cbr 250 looks nicer then Yoshimura.

And it is only135 USD including shipping!!! - of course custom tax of 30 percent will be added here if i am unlucky, let's see-

Anyone knows about dan moto exhausts and any comments?

And is it like yoshimura, arrow etc is ripping us off just because they are well known brands or dan moto exhaust is not a very good quality one so that is why it is one fourth cheaper?

Thanks for your comments in advance.

Edited by loserlazer

post-114750-0-93493000-1329802474_thumb.post-114750-0-93493000-1329802474_thumb.post-114750-0-86671600-1329802482_thumb.and by the way, i would like to give order to dan moto exhaust. Pleae chekc it out www dot dan-moto dot com, nice looking exhausts really.

And it is only135 USD including shipping!!! - of course custom tax of 30 percent will be added here if i am unlucky, let's see-

And is it like yoshimura, arrow etc is ripping us off just because they are well known brands or dan moto exhaust is not a very good quality one so that is why it is one fourth cheaper?

Jump on some other bike forums and read all the complaints about danmoto pipes falling apart. They are cheap, because they are cheap. Sometimes you do get what you pay for. Buy expensive and cry only once ;)

Jump on some other bike forums and read all the complaints about danmoto pipes falling apart. They are cheap, because they are cheap. Sometimes you do get what you pay for. Buy expensive and cry only once wink.png

thanks bigbikebkk. It is good to know that you are always here as i am not an exhaust expert.

i have also notice bad comments but there are some good comments as well - mostly regarding the price/performance of course:)) haha. But most of the comments are from big bike owners which in a big bike, quality and endurance is very important due to high speeds, wind or more pressure from exhaust gasses. It might be OK for a 250 and man, i paid my bike 88,000 thb second hand on 300 km - yes 300 km - just before the flood and paying 13,000 thb for a good exhaust is too much, it is nearly one seventh of price of the bike man.

of course, you pay cheap get cheap or buy cheap buy twice.:)) Especially i am very septic about any Chinese product.

just trying to figure out man, it is hard to know/decide as one company here is selling yoshimura for 13,000 thb but a discount might be possible if i push still 4000 thb on one hand and 13,000 on the other on a 88,000 thb bike. What a dilemma!!

thanks for any comment.

Jump on some other bike forums and read all the complaints about danmoto pipes falling apart. They are cheap, because they are cheap. Sometimes you do get what you pay for. Buy expensive and cry only once wink.png

thanks bigbikebkk. It is good to know that you are always here as i am not an exhaust expert.

i have also notice bad comments but there are some good comments as well - mostly regarding the price/performance of course:)) haha. But most of the comments are from big bike owners which in a big bike, quality and endurance is very important due to high speeds, wind or more pressure from exhaust gasses. It might be OK for a 250 and man, i paid my bike 88,000 thb second hand on 300 km - yes 300 km - just before the flood and paying 13,000 thb for a good exhaust is too much, it is nearly one seventh of price of the bike man.

of course, you pay cheap get cheap or buy cheap buy twice.smile.png) Especially i am very septic about any Chinese product.

just trying to figure out man, it is hard to know/decide as one company here is selling yoshimura for 13,000 thb but a discount might be possible if i push still 4000 thb on one hand and 13,000 on the other on a 88,000 thb bike. What a dilemma!!

thanks for any comment.

If I were you I'd take a look at some of the Thai exhaust manufacturers. I've heard pretty good things about Thai Grim-DBS pipes and I'm pretty sure some of the CB'r' owners on this forum have tried that pipe.

You can see their products and contact information here:

http://www.grim-dbs.com/tdbs2.php

Their slip-ons start from 4000 Baht and Full Systems from around 9000 Baht.

Hopefully some DBS owners can chime in with some feedback.

Best of luck!~

T

Dbs don't have full system yet. Next month ..but he sez that every time I call

Pretty sure newf has a full system on his CB'r' track bike...

I have two full systems actually...had the namban first but it was dragging everywhere and I was told the mid pipe OD is too large by the API tech tuner. Had GOGO racing modify my bike last and he had another full system put on that a lot of the racers use but it doesn't have a name on it. I think it and "over" but not 100%, isn't as loud as the namban and i'm still waiting to get my ECU tuned too feel its full affect. Not the flashers exhaust ever but does the trick.

Edited by newf

I have two full systems actually...had the namban first but it was dragging everywhere and I was told the mid pipe OD is too large by the API tech tuner. Had GOGO racing modify my bike last and he had another full system put on that a lot of the racers use but it doesn't have a name on it. I think it and "over" but not 100%, isn't as loud as the namban and i'm still waiting to get my ECU tuned too feel its full affect. Not the flashers exhaust ever but does the trick.

I recently put this Tsukugi on my CBR. It's actually a track pipe and is load as hell. Better acceleration and more top end speed. Some of my customers who have the same one have gone over 175 with it. I think you might like it.

post-121278-0-48817800-1329810771_thumb.

GoGo racing . Classic. Are they in Patpong?

5555...it's actually just a Thai buddy that I race with and he helps myself and Luke out with the mechanical stuff. He's getting Luke's cbr1000 back in running order now after his crash at kaeng krachan. He does a lot of work on hied bike himself. His name is Ko, which sounds like Go, so we say our bikes are modified by GoGo Racing....

I recently put this Tsukugi on my CBR. It's actually a track pipe and is load as hell. Better acceleration and more top end speed. Some of my customers who have the same one have gone over 175 with it. I think you might like it.

That's a ugly pipe, the race version is a shorty which looks much better. If u want something loud I could part with my shorty namban full system for good price. It even comes with some nice scraps on the mid pipe that u could show your friends how far u had the bike leaned over through the corners...55555

of course, you pay cheap get cheap or buy cheap buy twice.smile.png) Especially i am very septic about any Chinese product.

thanks for any comment.

If I were you I'd take a look at some of the Thai exhaust manufacturers. I've heard pretty good things about Thai Grim-DBS pipes and I'm pretty sure some of the CB'r' owners on this forum have tried that pipe.

You can see their products and contact information here:

http://www.grim-dbs.com/tdbs2.php

Their slip-ons start from 4000 Baht and Full Systems from around 9000 Baht.

Hopefully some DBS owners can chime in with some feedback.

Best of luck!~

T

man, my friends' DBS got burned after some use - it was a cbr 150 though. And carbon does not look good even the slightest burn. Besides, it is extremely loud.

Namban is really looks crappy and according to the comments from you guys, we just avoid it.

The best quality looking one was K Speed's full system exhaust which is 9800 thb if i do not remember it wrong. hah yes, their brand is named Bizuma. check k speed from Google please. Anyone has any comments about Bizuma?

I have seen some other brands on bike part shops on where i am living - Charan Sanitwong - Bankok Noi sois between 21 to 25 i guess. Actually one of them are pretty nice for 4500 thb for slip on, good looking but good performance only god knows.

After all, if you look for overall quality and international recognition - at least you can find some comments about it in English:)) - 4000 thb for a slip on from Dan Moto is still looks like best option.

Hard to say something really without speculation at the end to be honest.

I bought my air filter and i want my exhaust badly man.

hey newf

does API Tech ecu really works man?

I heard that they do not sell it for CBR 250 anymore as it is not working properly? Or needs constant tuning?

Also Bazzaz has some problems with theirs as well?

If API tech works, i really want to go forward and buy one but keep in mind that i am street rat not a track racer so i have no time to go and tune my ecu all the time.

I like busy main roads and streets and sliding between cars. So, i am not only after a better top end. Lows and mids are also very important for me and of course no redline please.

My last ecu in my cbr 150 was like plug and forget it type with some extra mid and top end and no redline:)

Newf , you look like a guy knows about it so please share what you know with us man.

Thanks in advance again.

hey newf

I heard that they do not sell it for CBR 250 anymore as it is not working properly? Or needs constant tuning?

If API tech works, i really want to go forward and buy one but keep in mind that i am street rat not a track racer so i have no time to go and tune my ecu all the time.

I like busy main roads and streets and sliding between cars. So, i am not only after a better top end. Lows and mids are also very important for me and of course no redline please.

My last ecu in my cbr 150 was like plug and forget it type with some extra mid and top end and no redline:)

Newf , you look like a guy knows about it so please share what you know with us man.

Thanks in advance again.

I wouldn't buy it if I were u, I've had it for a couple months already and still not tuned yet. The only benefit from it so far has been the rev limit but when it is tuned I should see a big difference because my engine is modified (shaved head, cams, valves)...I got a bazzaz on my cbr1000 and love it and can get a free bazzaz for my cbr250 but the rules state I can't use it if I race moto3.

The software is easy to operate but unless you're a tuner or do one of the API tech courses how do u know what to input. In the next few months as I start working on the cbr250 more I should get a better idea of how to use the software and will be able to give a better review.. As of now I wont be messing with it.

man, my friends' DBS got burned after some use - it was a cbr 150 though. And carbon does not look good even the slightest burn.

FYI, you can burn ANY Carbon Fiber can. (Technically it's not "Burning", but the cf can oxidize if it gets hot enough and the glues, adhesives and resin in the fiber melt or combust.

Most CF cans come with a sticker on them warning you of this hazard.

Carbon Fiber exhausts are meant to be used on a moving bike, never on a dyno, and preferably not while stuck in hot traffic.

If heat is a concern, DO NOT choose carbon fiber.

hey newf

Thanks in advance again.

API-Tech had 2 types of ECU for the CBR; the programmable (unlimited) type (that newf has) (THB 10,000) or a street version that is pre-programmed (last i saw it was about THB 4,000). The street version for the CBR150 and 250 was withdrawn late last year due to problems and taken off their website. They did say last year that it would be available after the new year, and since the calendar and chinese new years have come and gone maybe they were talking about the thai new year!

I had paid for one for my 150, but they held off sending it as they were having problems, then eventually they gave my money back, so i think they are fairly trustworthy. Once it reappears on their website, it should hopefully be properly sorted.

http://www.apitechonline.com/Shopping/index.php?route=product/category&path=116

newf, bigbikebkk and taichiplanet

Guys thanks for your comments. I really appreciate it.

For ecu, it looks like, i need to hold for apitech.

But, bazzaz might be good. Maybe i might ask it from a friend coming from usa. But is it easy to tune it?

As i stated, i m not only in need of top end so i need to get it tuned for my needs of lows and mids.

regarding exhaust, i m not a big fun of carbon fiber. Aluminum or titanium is better for me and go neat with the rims.

I am confused more as i was about to get dan moto jisu exhaust this morning man:)

So let s end my post with something meaningful :)

"sometimes any decision is better than indecision."

Thanks guys and i will be happy for listening more regarding exhausts. Anyone, any idea about bizuma exhaust?

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

newf, bigbikebkk and taichiplanet

Guys thanks for your comments. I really appreciate it.

For ecu, it looks like, i need to hold for apitech.

But, bazzaz might be good. Maybe i might ask it from a friend coming from usa. But is it easy to tune it?

As i stated, i m not only in need of top end so i need to get it tuned for my needs of lows and mids.

regarding exhaust, i m not a big fun of carbon fiber. Aluminum or titanium is better for me and go neat with the rims.

I am confused more as i was about to get dan moto jisu exhaust this morning man:)

So let s end my post with something meaningful :)

"sometimes any decision is better than indecision."

Thanks guys and i will be happy for listening more regarding exhausts. Anyone, any idea about bizuma exhaust?

If u decide to buy the bazzaz, make sure to buy the Zafm(auto tune) also and then it's very easy to tune and no real need to take it to a Dyno especially in Thailand.

I got the triangle c.f. exhaust from DBS for my Ninja. Went on easily enough and seems to be well made. Sound isn't all that loud but I ordered the dB killer with it just to play it safe. Seems to pull better at the top end now.

Good to hear you finally ditched the stock can! What map are you running on your powercommander?

I got the triangle c.f. exhaust from DBS for my Ninja. Went on easily enough and seems to be well made. Sound isn't all that loud but I ordered the dB killer with it just to play it safe. Seems to pull better at the top end now.

Good to hear you finally ditched the stock can! What map are you running on your powercommander?

The one from Powercommander for the Yoshi. Perhaps next time I'll have time to get it dynoed and dialed in...huge difference in just the weight.

• 2 weeks later...