Rice Milk

brommers

I have a friend arriving in Thailand in two weeks time, who is unable to consume dairy products, gluten & tries to avoid soy. He drinks large quantities of Dream Rice Milk but I have been unable to find it in the usual supermarkets. Any ideas where we can buy it, preferably in litres. The local brand contains 2,5% soy so is not ideal for his strict dietary needs.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.wai.gif

It is really expensive when imported.

At the vegetarian council near the airport, they sell 10 baht (last time that I checked) glass bottles of brown rice milk made from sprouted rice grains.

It is not sweetened, but they also sell natural banana sugar that is very subtle, but will sweeten it up.

It is really expensive when imported.

At the vegetarian council near the airport, they sell 10 baht (last time that I checked) glass bottles of brown rice milk made from sprouted rice grains.

It is not sweetened, but they also sell natural banana sugar that is very subtle, but will sweeten it up.

Thank you cm das & UG, I will call at both places. jap.gif Any suggestions on where Veg Council is actually located, my gps does not seem to have it installed.