Linen

Lost in LOS

I need to buy 2 sets of linen for 3 bedrooms, towels etc. in Pattaya.  Currently, where is the best deals?<br><br>carfor, index, big C, homeworks, or ?   Any help appreciated, I know there are always sales but I haven't seen any advertised

Edited by Lost in LOS

Theres a place at the junction of Pattaya Klang and Sukhumvit that sells beds, they have good quality bed linnen at reasonable prices, dont think they have towels in there though?

At the start of the little slip road that goes from Klang to Sukhumvit.

some of the stuff the supermarkets sell on offer is quite low quality and very polyester like stuff. There is a stall in Carrefour on the right as you go through the front door, more or less under the escalator. They sell lots of stuff, but look at the cotton(100%) sets they sell. Ive used these for years and they wash well and are nice on the skin. From memory she can be negotiated down to 2500baht a set.

There are only 3 or 4 quality brands of bed linen sold here, these will be sold at Central, Index, Outlet Mall etc, just a matter of finding which place has the best discount, I would try outlet Mall first as they probably move more quantity.

• 2 weeks later...

HomeWorks and HomePro have all you want.

I wound up ordering what I wanted from Home Works, they said they must order since I wanted 3 full sets the same. When the date came to get them, they said the factory had a fire :whistling: and they would be delayed a week or two. I told them it was unacceptable and I want my money back since I needed them now. We had a big fight, really big, and when I made enough of a scene they reluctantly gave me my money back. When the guy said I should wait another week or two I told him to give me his address so my friends could sleep at his house since I didnt have any sheets :rolleyes: He paid up

I went to home pro but they didnt have enough in stock and I wasnt about to do the order thing again. I went into carfefur [next door] and they had a new display, lots of stock, and many solid colors which was exactly what I wanted. Done deal

thanks for all the help