Why Do Thai Girls Wear Such Horrible Underwear

andrewbkk

Gentlemen, I recently became single after a ten and a half year relationship.

So I have started dating again. I've tried the usual online stuff; the girly bar scene; and casual hook-ups as and when possible. I have now brought several girls back to my house.

But I have noticed something strange. I have no desire to be salacious or prurient, but it seems to me that most Thai girls out there are clad in dreadful underwear. Make no mistake, I'm not into transparent pink panties or see-through thongs. I'm talking about decent quality feminine lingerie.

But the girls I have met recently seem not to understand the importance of sensual bras and panties. Despite their beautiful skin, equally beautiful faces, luscious hair and gorgeous smiles, the girls I have met seem only to wear "granny panties" and bras with three or four hooks that are ridiculously incompatible with the a-size cup which they are designed to hold.

Is this a universal problem? Is it something that other TV members have learned to deal it? Or is there a magical way of finding Thai women who appreciate and value the importance of attractive, feminine underwear?

Apparently it's a mortal sin to allow any sign of nipple to show through the outer clothing - that, as I understand it, is the reason for the heavily padded bras. That and the obvious exaggerational effect...

If you want girls with sexy underwear, try the tall ones in the tight dresses that congregate outside Nana Plaza. Look out for the ones with the big hands and deep voices... cool.gif

Apparently it's a mortal sin to allow any sign of nipple to show through the outer clothing - that, as I understand it, is the reason for the heavily padded bras. That and the obvious exaggerational effect...

If you want girls with sexy underwear, try the tall ones in the tight dresses that congregate outside Nana Plaza. Look out for the ones with the big hands and deep voices... cool.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think Metisdead nailed it. Good undies are expensive. Also, most Thai farm girls never had a chance to learn about style. I've seen all sorts of great undies on my friends, so my experience is not the same as yours. If you want to see some of the nicer stuff go to Bedlam where they have a thread on that subject.

Oh, and I DO have photos to dispute your case. I just won't post them.

1. Most Thai women are modest and keep everything hidden.

2. Most Thai women are flat chested and need something to add a few curves

3. Most Thai women haven't been taught, and can't tell the difference between sleazy cheap and good style in clothing

4. Most Thai women are relatively poor

Your thread here made me notice something, when i thought about it, i realized i can remember all the good stuff behind it and qualities differences between them, but i can't remember at all what they were wearing.....am i the only one? :lol:

Your thread here made me notice something, when i thought about it, i realized i can remember all the good stuff behind it and qualities differences between them, but i can't remember at all what they were wearing.....am i the only one? :lol:

Dahyum..... got me too.

"...it seems to me that most Thai girls out there are clad in dreadful underwear. "

I don't know how many Thai girls you have met and undressed to venture into such a statement. There are some 33 millions out there. so you must have met quite a lot in a short time.

Also I don't know what kind of girls you have met.

My experience is quite the opposite, but then again I don't date in the bar scene ... :whistling:

If you prefer a different kind of lingerie, why don't you take these girls to a decent shopping mall and make them some presents. They will be eternally grateful.

"...it seems to me that most Thai girls out there are clad in dreadful underwear. "

I don't know how many Thai girls you have met and undressed to venture into such a statement. There are some 33 millions out there. so you must have met quite a lot in a short time.

Also I don't know what kind of girls you have met.

My experience is quite the opposite, but then again I don't date in the bar scene ... :whistling:

If you prefer a different kind of lingerie, why don't you take these girls to a decent shopping mall and make them some presents. They will be eternally grateful.

Some of you good people here on TV make me laugh. Some of you seem to believe that all the women you meet are blessed with virginal innocence and hearts of gold.

Purity and sweetness! Elegance and femininity! Walk into the bathroom after they've just taken a dump and your nostrils with be greeted with the scent of roses and freshly cut lawns. Oh (and let's not forget), never a skid mark in sight!

Never mind. You seem happy so I'm content to wish you well.

Perhaps one day though you'd be kind enough to tell me what country you're living in.

Because it certainly isn't Thailand.

Have a nice day.

I payed strict attention this afternoon when my lady came over for some action and I have to say she looks as good in her undies as she does without them. Both the panties and the bra matched. I can't recall her ever wearing ragity undies. Neither do any of my other ladies. I've also taken my gals out and bought undies for them when they didn't have enough, That is a fun experience checking them out at the store,.

white undies against dark skin serve to outline the desireable bits of the nether regions...granny undies or whatever...

a small rent by the elastic really gets my old, diabetic bones goin'...

(tutsi growls when violently removing scraps of underwear from a delighted and faux resisting paramour: 'don't worry, I'll get ye sum new ones...')

:vampire:

I think the answer is simple. :D

Lingerie doesn't have the same role to play in Thailand as it does in the West.

Here there is less opportunity ( unless you make your own opportunity ) to undress them or for them to undress in front of you.

As soon as things get heated or are about to get heated, it's off to "ap naam", only to emerge towel-wrapped. At least they have no problem ditching the towel! :)