26 Inches

Sorry they look ridiculous..

Someone near me has big wheels on a D-Max but it has also be lowered and you cannot see the top of the tyre or part of the rims... Looks as if it going along with the top of the wheel cut off, the way if goes along the road slowly the ride looks as if there is part of the wheel missing.

yeah and to top it off they drive soooooo slowly over the speed humps! :rolleyes:

when I get my fortuna I will be driving it as the 4x4 its made for. big chunky tyres. just what you need with all the pot holes in the roads over here. :D

Why don't they save the money for these wheels and buy a good car in the first place?

I never understood how someone can buy a car for say 500,000 THB and then spend another 500,000 THB on ridiculous add-ons such as:

- over-sized rims

- huge wing

- 2,000 watt audio

- fake diffusor

- blown up fenders

- steering wheels in polished and lacquered wood

- super loud 10 inch diameter exhaust system

I've never understood the Thai's propensity for f&cking up a good car with add ons such as new wheels. The ride is going to be crap, the shocks will be gone sooner, and even if in some weird eyes they are considered look more "suay", how the heck is the owner going to see them if he's sat in the car? Small pecker syndrome methinks.

Edited by Digitalbanana

I think it looks stupid but i really like the flat grey paint job on Khun Ae's fortuner.

Is that spray or a plastic coating? It's still a relatively new concept (unless you race cars) and it's just starting to become popular in the UK.

Be interesting to know how much it would cost in Thailand.

www.stickercity.com/

RAZZ

I think it looks stupid but i really like the flat grey paint job on Khun Ae's fortuner.

Is that spray or a plastic coating? It's still a relatively new concept (unless you race cars) and it's just starting to become popular in the UK.

www.stickercity.com/

RAZZ

It is sprayed and it has a mild satin finish, very hard to scratch and it's simple to keep clean.

I think it was around 70k baht for the full body respray.

www.stickercity.com/

RAZZ

It is sprayed and it has a mild satin finish, very hard to scratch and it's simple to keep clean.

I think it was around 70k baht for the full body respray.

Khun Ae s Fortuner as displayed by Manix Center Max Phuket is much more than an ordinary spray job. Side indicators, roofrail and bunch of stuff removed and plugged. All parts taken off body and sprayed separately. I kinda like it, even the extreme rims on this particular truck.

Wheels must be great offroad :rolleyes:

and if anyone is bothered by fingerprints on their shiny black car, they stick even better on this one :D