Luxury Condo Sukhumvit Soi 11 For Rent

Rent recently reduced to 25,000/mo. from 35K

I am a western owner of 2 condos in a luxury building on Sukhumvit Soi 11. I reside in one of them and offer the other for rent direct to tenant without agent involvement so I can pass the savings along to the tenant. This is a 66 square meter unit tasfully furnished much better than you would find in a condo of its size in this area or anywhere in the city or country for that matter. Must be seen to be appreciated. Condo is 2 years old and rented for 35,000/month in the 1st 2 years. I have lowered the rent to 25,000/month for a qualified tenant. Location couldn't be better here on Soi 11 amidst several 5 star buildings and walking distance to the sky train. Condo includes an extra large refridgerator, 2 TVs w/DVD players and front load washer as well as quality furniture. Huge bathroom has a extra large shower stall on one side and tub + shower on the other side. Bedroom has queen bed with quality mattress and box spring. Living room has wonderful sofa sectional and balcony with superb city views. This is by far the best deal you will find in the area. please respond to ad by PM

Edited by astral
Phone number removed at poster's request

• 2 months later...

I'm not pushing too hard and the condo is still available. Highyly recommended for someone looking for A 1BR spacious condo in central sukhumvit who isn't looking for a ghetto. I've had numerous inquiries but turned down several due to an apparant lack of ability to pay. I want to do this right and have a qualified tenant. Truly a great deal for that person. Just bumping to top to see if that person is looking. thank you

• 1 month later...