Maid Required

oliver80

Hi

I am looking for a house maid, does anyone have one they would recommend or need to displace to a nice home. Or alternatively does anyone have a person or agency they can recommend.

I live in Hang Dong and pay generously, need to have live in maid , takecare home and dog..

Thanx

Try asking and let people near your house know you looking for a Maid ,cos ,

lety the local hairdresses or one of those little shop that sell softdrink and mama noodle know you looking for maid .

there see alots of people and can speard the news for you . and you get a Maid that stay near you also .

-

should not be hard .

If you live in a Moo Baan with a guard, ask them. Between the guards and people who have maids, everyone I know sooner or later has found one they like and who is trustworthy without paying an excessive amount. True, it does seem that Hang Dong is a little more expensive than north of the city, but ..... expensive is a relative term.

It depends on what sort of services you seek and is expected of the maid.

If you are a single guy and wanting a young live in housemaid and bed warmer, you’re looking at between 20000 to 30000 baht a month.

If you are not fussy and don`t mind a woman who is passed her sell by date, purely housekeeping only but live in, around 8000 to 10000 baht a month not including food and bills.

The average daytime only housekeeper, a bit of cleaning, cooking and so on, about 200 to 250 baht a day.

These are easy to obtain, just advertise in the local Chiang Mai Thai newspaper called, Sur klang, based in Chiang Mai land. Ads cost between 400 and 600 baht a month. There are no professional maid agencies in Chiang Mai as far as I know, unless someone knows better?

Most of the women that respond to the ads are not professional housekeepers, mainly those just looking for work and desperate. So you never know who or what you are getting, hardly any can supply references or have actual housekeeping or maid experience.

You employ strangers into the home at your own risk.

It depends on what sort of services you seek and is expected of the maid.

If you are a single guy and wanting a young live in housemaid and bed warmer, you're looking at between 20000 to 30000 baht a month.

If you are not fussy and don`t mind a woman who is passed her sell by date, purely housekeeping only but live in, around 8000 to 10000 baht a month not including food and bills.

The average daytime only housekeeper, a bit of cleaning, cooking and so on, about 200 to 250 baht a day.

These are easy to obtain, just advertise in the local Chiang Mai Thai newspaper called, Sur klang, based in Chiang Mai land. Ads cost between 400 and 600 baht a month. There are no professional maid agencies in Chiang Mai as far as I know, unless someone knows better?

Most of the women that respond to the ads are not professional housekeepers, mainly those just looking for work and desperate. So you never know who or what you are getting, hardly any can supply references or have actual housekeeping or maid experience.

You employ strangers into the home at your own risk.

Beetlejuice,

Although I know the gist of your post is intended to be helpful, and is accurate info.....you are treading on somewhat thin ice with the above highlighted text.

Would you be comfortable with your 13 year old daughter, or your mother, reading that? Not trying to be the Church Lady here, just pointing out something you might have forgotten- we have a lot of female members (and moderators and Administrators).

Just a friendly heads-up.

B)