Minibus To Pattaya

darrendsd

This is not a cheap charlie thread but i booked a ticket to go to Pattaya yesterday on the minibus at the office oposite the bus station.

I'm sure i've read from other members on here that the price is 280 baht however i paid 400 baht.

Are there different companies doing this route with different prices?

Have done the HH to Victory monument trip before [180 baht] then changed to Pattaya for another 120 baht [if memory serves me correctly.

I must have been mistaken when i thought i read it was 280 direct from the new minibus place, nevermind, thanks for the replies.

Have done the HH to Victory monument trip before [180 baht] then changed to Pattaya for another 120 baht [if memory serves me correctly.

I must have been mistaken when i thought i read it was 280 direct from the new minibus place, nevermind, thanks for the replies.

Yeahh, HH >> VM is 180 Baht, then Pattaya is 100 Baht ( that's hwat i got charged few weeks back )..

I done Pattaya >> HH a couple of Months back & they charged me 400 Baht, never done HH >> Pattaya though although i'd guess it would be the same.

I done Pattaya >> HH a couple of Months back & they charged me 400 Baht, never done HH >> Pattaya though although i'd guess it would be the same.

Was that a minivan directly from Pattaya to Hua Hin? If so, where does it depart from Pattaya, and do you know how often?

Was that a minivan directly from Pattaya to Hua Hin? If so, where does it depart from Pattaya, and do you know how often?

I couldn't tell you to be honest, i don't know Pattaya that well & my Mate just dropped me there, sorry..

I'll ask him though & see if he remember, was in Nov i think..

I got on a 10 AM Bus, that's about all i can remember..

I iwll definately ask the name of the Road though for you.

Hello

I`ve seen an advert in one of the free papers here in Pattaya of a bus service to Hua Hin, departing 6.00PM everyday from

North Pattaya Bus station.( on Pattaya Nua I assume)

Price quoted(a few months back) was 250 baht one way.

I`ve not yet used it.

Theres a lot of bus's running around that aren't known, I recently found a new bus from HH to CM and Ubon (Buri-Ram, Surin stops) and a few more that are all around 5-6pm in silly locations. Just by having my gf call around the bus services and they always have something new and that departs from some random location every night. The bus's and vans here seem to change every 5minutes and the net is a couple year old in eneral apart from the odd forum posts. It would not suprise me if you could get a bus to Pattaya direct from HH for under 280-300, I'll check it out when I need to go to Pattaya soon as the van drivers really can't drive for shit.

Following on from my opening post i took the minibus from HH to Pattaya on tuesday and came back today.

400 baht as stated by some posters, the office in Pattaya is well outside the center of town and a motorbike taxi cost me 50 baht there and back to my hotel [opposite Tops Supermarket on 2nd road] 100 baht each way as i was with the GF

4.5 hours trip each way with 3 stops each way for gas.

It's probably quicker and cheaper to go to victory monument and change there, at least that one drops you in the center of town [Walking Street]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've just booked the trip from Pattaya to Hua Hin in a minibus - missed the 10am bus so I'm booked on the 2pm bus. Need to be at the office on south pattaya tai rd near soi 10 by 1.30pm. Only 50bht away on a motorbike taxi from my hotel.

Pattaya Office 088 709 2365

Hua Hin Office 088 709 2364

Cha Am Office 089 254 1399

The other option would be the big yellow bus from the bus station on north pattaya nua rd, which is a bit cheaper at I think 280bht but only leaves at 6pm.