Free Falang Seeds

jaideeguy

I have a collection of seeds that I had sent over from the US....mostly open polinated [heirloom] seeds that I don't have the time to plant this season and will offer them free to anyone who is serious about keeping seed strains pure and will replace them to me at a future date when I have time to return to the soil.

I have several different native American strains of corn,

some beans, lettuces, falang basil, chilli peppers many variates, tomatoes and more.

If anyone is serious and knowledgable about seed saving, send me a PM and I'll try to have a more detailed list available to return to your email address. Preferably in the CM area..

Free seeds for serious seed savers and now is a good time to plant.

hi jaidee guy,

i live in Praow and have very good growing conditions for growing vegetables

i was about to order some heirloom seeds from the USA

so this would be very convenient for me, and sure you can always get seeds back

i also have some seeds from Europe

please let me know ,how you want to work it out

i'm once or twice a week in Chiang mai to pick up supplies bread, cheeses etc etc

you can pm me or mail to [email protected] or call me at 0804592710

hope to hear from you soon

cliokchi whistling.gif

Phew. I thought you were handing out Farang seeds. They're already like weeds everywhere around Chiang Mai. :)

Also try in the ladies forum; asking if anyone would like some Farang seed should find a receptive audience there as well. :P

(Sorry, it's Friday)

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

I should have known that my post would bring out the 'tv fruitcakes'. Why is that we can never stay on topic??

I didn't know you could grow fruitcakes from seed. That's interesting, I'd like to try some of those.

55555......yeah, I guess my OP was a bit misleading, but it was a serious attempt to share some hard to get seeds.

One corn seed may be of interest to some is Hickory King Dent corn .....the one that is used to make real masa tortillias. It grows well here in the CM area and could be a money maker if someone wants to grow and process the corn into masa flour/tortillias.

I've searched all over this country for a decade and haven't been able to find masa flour and the Mexican restaurants can't locate it either and substitute yellow corn but not the same taste.

55555......yeah, I guess my OP was a bit misleading, but it was a serious attempt to share some hard to get seeds.

One corn seed may be of interest to some is Hickory King Dent corn .....the one that is used to make real masa tortillias. It grows well here in the CM area and could be a money maker if someone wants to grow and process the corn into masa flour/tortillias.

I've searched all over this country for a decade and haven't been able to find masa flour and the Mexican restaurants can't locate it either and substitute yellow corn but not the same taste.

I guess we're talking about a substantial amount of seeds right, enough to plant a crop for at least a rai or so? I do have land that would be very suitable for corn, but currenlty not the time or expertise to really act on it. So if someone has either the time and expertise (or willingness to gain those) then that might work.