Ipod Nano Repair

petermik

Mate of mine had an older 'I Pod Touch' and the battery was starting to die so he popped into the Apple reseller in Tuk.com and they offered him a brand new one for around 4800baht if he handed them the old one. Not sure if this would work with your Nano and I'm not sure how damaged it is but might be worth a try and you could end up with a new one for a very good price.

edit. I meant they offered him a whole new ipod touch for B4800 (32 gig) not just a new battery, as you can't just replace the batteries yourself they have to be opened up and soldered into place.

Edited by DMC1

With an Apple Product, I would only trust an authorized repair shop. I would first go to a shop that sells the i-Pod and ask them where one would send it to if it gets broken. Most likely there is a place in BKK. The reason for "pretending " to buy a new one is that with an used one you didn't purchase there, the clerks may not share the information where to fix it. I would then go to a Apple shop and take it there where they would send it off to BKK to get fixed.