Newish Moo Bahns Within Highway 121

giibaht

Hi

Just landed in CM last week. Currently looking at houses to rent. Thought it will be helpful to have a list of newish sort of moo bahns that new arrivals should look at. Criteria: between Highway 121 and the old city. And moo bahn as a whole should be newish or looks like quite new, like less than 5 years old (quite arbitrary cutoff point for what is considered newish). Don't want to include budget in criteria as these can be case by case basis, and its best for prospective to check on the ground for what value they are getting.

Been to some older moo bahns, and while I'm sure there are gems to be found in there, driving around in these huge moo bahns is no fun!

These are the list of newish places I've seen so far:.

1) Emperor 1 (Canal Rd south of old city)

2) Emperor 2 (Sansai) - North east region

3) Siwalee (Canal Rd south of old city)

4) Phimuk 3 (opp Payap University along Highway 3029); North Eastern region

5) Phimuk 4 (opp Payap University along Highway 3029); North Eastern region

Please add to list if you know of any others worth checking out!

Land and Houses - San Sai - 1-3 kilometers past Ring Road 2 on your left traveling toward Maejo on HWY 1001. Many new houses built within the last year and many many homes approximately 3 - 5 years old in the Cholada neighborhood.

Just inside the outer ring road north of town is Laguna, which has an entirely new segment under way. Not long ago I read a lease offer for a newer home there.

I have seen a number of places in the Cholada section of Land and Houses, described above, that are for rent. One is particularly attractive on a "lake," but I have no knowledge of rents. However, the village is 2 kms beyond the outer ring road to the north of town, and the sub-division in question another 1 1/2. The office itself should be able to suggest other areas as well. I expect everything, with one exception for short executive rentals, will require an annual lease.